Full Time Operations
Posted 946 days ago
Korbit is Korea's leading digital asset exchange. We currently offer trading among bitcoin, ethereum and Korean Won. We believe in the power of blockchain technology and digital assets to revolutionize many aspects of finance and society. Korbit is a privately held company based in Seoul, Korea. We are a growing startup backed by top venture investors from Silicon Valley, New York and Seoul.
Korbit is looking for an Algorithmic Trader. This position will report to the CEO.
- Discover, design and execute trading strategies in digital asset and FX trading.
- Develop effective solutions to manage FX risk, based on business and market conditions.
- Conduct analysis and due diligence to identify, evaluate, and forecast financial risk exposure.
- Support the creation of new financial services and products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of bitcoin and cryptocurrency financial markets.
- Experience with FX derivative instruments such as forwards and options.
3-5 years of experience in a multinational treasury organization with a focus on hedging operations.
- Education: quantitative coursework such as finance, economics, mathematics, physics, accounting or computer science.
Algorithmic Trader, FX Hedging, Electronic Trading, Derivatives, Bitcoin, Algorithmic Trading, Capital Markets, Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain
$40K – $80K + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: