Full Time Tech
Posted 15 days ago
At Coinaccord, our mission is simple, to make transitioning into the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as smooth as possible.
As a Hamilton based, blockchain start-up providing development, consultation, and assurance services to clients worldwide, we passionately believe in the individual autonomy, constructive disruption, and informational transparency that can be accomplished through the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
We’re not a traditional organization who has pivoted to blockchain technology, we’re offering new services based off new business models, and we’re looking for a passionate, blockchain enthusiast and developer to join our team.
Your Role at Coinaccord:
- Continually update your knowledge and stay on top of blockchain and cryptocurrency trends and technologies.
- Design and develop blockchain solutions for clients while testing performance, validating code, analyzing KPIs, and identifying and solving potential issues.
- Work with existing platforms and create new blockchain solutions based on client needs.
- Research use cases and capabilities of blockchain and cryptocurrencies to design and develop application prototypes.
- Develop products that are scalable, interoperable with existing systems and technologies, and have well designed UX and UI elements.
Your Experience and Skill Set:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with one or more of the following Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies: Ethereum, Hyperledger, Sawtooth, Fabric.
- A strong understanding of MVC, Full-stack, and REST frameworks
- Development experience with JSON web services, as well as RPC and web socket communications.
- Experience with asynchronous communications and program execution, debugging, profiling, and creating unit/regression tests.
- Development experience using:
- Solidity and Smart Contracts
- GIT Version Control
- Static Analysis and Automated Testing
- DTL Technologies
- An understanding of peer-to-peer networking, the cryptographic principles underpinning Bitcoin 2.0 and blockchain technologies, and distributed storage systems such as Storj and IPFS is a plus.
The Fine Print:
- Full-Time positions with flexible hours
- Limited travel.
- Competitive income based on experience.
Please apply at: https://bit.ly/2Oy5LX7
Want to learn a bit more about Coinaccord? Visit our website (coinaccord.io), follow us on social media (@coinaccord), or come out to our blockchain meetups in Hamilton (Hamilton Blockchain or Whitepaper Bookclub)!
Competitive, based on experience
Full Time Tech
London or Berlin (remote work in Europe could be a possibility)
219 views · posted 21 hours ago
Senior Blockchain DeveloperzeosX
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
431 views · posted 6 days ago
Blockchain Ambassador ProgramKINESIS
Internship Tech 🔥 Trending
361 views · posted 7 days ago
Blockchain Developer C++BAKD Solutions
Part Time Tech
747 views · posted 7 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: