Full Time Tech
Remote Tallinn, Estonia
Posted 873 days ago
Mothership is looking for a Blockchain Hacker, a software engineer with deep understanding of blockchain technologies. "Mastering Bitcoin" was one of your favourite books, you know how most popular cryptocurrencies (e.g., BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR) work from reading their white papers. You have already sent payments via the Lightning Network. Then there is a very interesting position for you at Mothership - building robust and secure wallet and exchange services.
• Build and improve deposit/withdrawal system and integrate new blockchains
• Harden the security and efficiency of wallet services
• Stay on top of latest research and advancements in blockchains
• Make sure we are among the first companies supporting latest developments like the Lightning Network
• Ethereum smart contracts development
• 6+ years of production experience with Node.js and Golang
• Experience working with Bitcoin and Ethereum networks
• Smart contracts development with Solidity
• Understanding of Bitcoin protocol, Lightning network, and Atomic swap
• Experience with software architecture and API design
• Identify and uphold the best DevOps practices
• Experience building scalable APIs which is able to handle high-volume traffic
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to hack things together quickly
• High level of self-organisation
• Bonus: open source contribution
WHAT OUR TEAM LOVES ABOUT MOTHERSHIP
• Both of the Mothership founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
• We all came from startups and enterprises, and are excited to work together and build great things!
• We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
• We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• Competitive salary
• Generous stock options
• Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
• Visa sponsorship and relocation package
• Hangouts in Tallinn
• Conference passes
• All the books you can read
• A smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. It's a quiet and beautiful city with an excellent infrastructure. We offer a relocation package and will help you get a visa. Besides this, remote employees are first-class citizens in our company; we embrace the remote development culture.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://jobs.lever.co/mothership/af9f8ec5-7f0e-4b16-8955-89b50ceb3d64?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=CryptoJobs
Solidity, Golang, NodeJS, Smart Contracts, DevOps,
Let's discuss numbers during the interview + Equity
Full Time Tech
151 views · posted 21 hours ago
Blockchain DeveloperDynamite Token
2016 views · posted 123 days ago
Core Blockchain DeveloperEnergi Cryptocurrency
Full Time Tech
1801 views · posted 128 days ago
Remote United States
1219 views · posted 129 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: