Blockchain Prototype Architect (f/m)Staramba SE
Full Time Tech
Posted 416 days ago
Staramba SE goes beyond borders in the world of virtual reality. Our goal is to revolutionize VR experiences by giving users their own worlds to create and share with others. We linked those worlds with a digital real estate market, complex economic cycles, and our extensive database containing thousands of digital avatars of celebrities, athletes and TV entertainment, in order to create the next step in Virtual Reality: STARAMBA.Spaces.
We are looking for an experienced developer in the area of Blockchain (f/m) and other distributed ledgers technology, who will take the role of a prototype developer, enabling our business units to explore and build innovative prototypes.
You will be pioneering this position within our company and work closely with the COO / CTO.
• You will engage directly with the product team, understand their specific business and technology challanges in the area of distributed ledgers integration in new products and services, support hands-on to build a first prototype and transfer knowledge on specific Staramba SE services.
• You will provide field enablement support for wider R&D competencies, e.g. Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality to support complex, end-to-end customer prototypes
• Providing support to our business units for a fast and easy way to create and deploy secure blockchain networks
• You will also work in close partnership with the Business/Product Development teams to enable customer use cases and drive the adoption of Staramba SE, using Blockchain Templates for Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric.
Skills and Experience:
• Computer Science degree with 5+ years of experience in software development including design, implementation, debugging and support
• Very strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
• Strong proficiency in devoloping object-oriented software with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#)
• Proven track record of delivering high quality software on time
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
• Designing and building highly-scaled distributed systems and web services
• Understanding of parallel algorithms, concurrency and asynchronous architectures
• Working in an agile software organization
• Building with SOA using Java or Linux
• Working with blockchain frameworks
• Writing smart contracts for blockchain frameworks
• Proven ability to effectively drive cross-team solutions that may have complex dependencies
• Experience in enterprise software or cloud services
What can you expect from us?
• An attractive remuneration package with huge growth potential in an international company
• Huge responsibilities from day one – be the owner of your own learning curve.
• Autonomous work in a very dynamic environment
• Lots of room for participation and realization of own ideas
• Opportunity for training in new technology fields and topics
• A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions
• Flexible working hours and free drinks
Java, C, C++, C#
Blockchain DeveloperA Client of MNR Solutions
Full Time Tech
157 views · posted 2 days ago
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
435 views · posted 8 days ago
Part Time Tech
787 views · posted 14 days ago
Software Engineer - BlockchainV Systems Limited
Full Time Tech
643 views · posted 23 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: