Community ManagerParanoid Internet
Part Time Tech
Posted 272 days ago
What you’ll be doing for us
* Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
* Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and other strategically relevant online properties
* Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
* Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (Slack, E-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums
* Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
* Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
* Projects you’ll be involved: Crypto news outlet, crypto conferences, etc.
Here are the skills we look for in a Community Manager:
* Writing skills – a background in journalism or experience with writing helps since you’ll be creating so much content for us.
* Social media experience – experience with social media tools isn’t a must, but it’s definitely helpful and cuts down on training. We look for someone who can navigate WordPress and understands Twitter and Facebook for business
* Interest in your industry – a Community Manager needs to be passionate about what they do.
* Willingness to work around the clock – being a Community Manager isn’t a 9-5 job. Make sure that you understand that the job involves working some evenings and weekends, and responding to community members outside of work hours
* Good employee – The skills you would look for any employee apply here: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligence. We look for someone smart who doesn’t get stressed under pressure
* PR experience – having experience with public relations is a nice to have, especially if it’s a focus for your business
* We are big believer in valuing intelligence, personality and overall fit before looking at a degree.
We believe experience doesn’t equal ability. If you are someone with no experience but as smart as a whip and extremely passionate about what you’re doing we might give you a shot.
Who we are:
Paranoid Internet is a young consulting agency for business development within a digital transformation era. We are creative entrepreneurs and business developers from an intercultural background looking forward to build innovative strategies that will bring your ideas to the global spotlight.
We offer you creative management techniques combined with international marketing and sales experience.
How to apply:
Reach out to [email protected] with the subject line “Application Community Manager” and attach following documents:
* Motivation Letter (Don’t make it too long/academic. Keep it real)
* Any document you want to attach that supports your skillset
* Name, Age, Current place of living.
Human Resources Manager at Hong Kong OfficePaxful
Full Time Tech
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
354 views · posted 9 days ago
Experienced Community EngagerICO-Boom
631 views · posted 14 days ago
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
1036 views · posted 15 days ago
PR ManagerCrypto PR Lab
Full Time Tech
454 views · posted 21 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: