CTO/ Lead Blockchain DeveloperGlis
Full Time Tech
Posted 714 days ago
Full knowledge of blockchain architecture with the skills to build, hire a team and effectively manage that team to perform. Must have previous blockchain build experience. The position is for the CTO, so the necessary skills for the position is a must.
Blockchain & Software Development
• Involved in development, testing, release, support and maintenance activities of internal / external web applications using Java,Go, Node.js, Express, HTML, CSS & jQuery, AngularJS/2
• Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and project life cycle deliverables
• Assume responsibility for all technical infrastructure including servers, databases, code repositories, and continuous integration pipelines
• Provide structure to development activities
• Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timelines for the evaluation, development and deployment of products
Launch our Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
• Research existing tokens and previous ICOs, to gain a thorough understanding of how tokens and ICOs work
• Create a technical framework to design and launch our ICO
• Lead a small team of developers with startup mentality, in writing write high quality Blockchain code
• Contribute in other developer recruitment efforts, if and when necessary
• Manage and delegate tasks effectively to team members and ensure the deliverables meet management’s tight deadlines
Ad-hoc Development Projects
• Execute and develop ad-hoc technical projects to meet management’s needs.
• Assess and recommend system solutions in support of company needs, by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
• Work closely with the leadership staff to support the vision and mission of the project.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields– good to have.
• 5+ years of software development experience required
• 2+ years of blockchain application development experience.
• Previous involvement in ICOs is a pre-requisite
• Knowledge of Tokens, eWallets, and expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
• Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum.
Strong unit testing culture.
• Passion for Blockchain and extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus)
• Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens is a plus
• Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your github profile)
• Ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent
• Bonus if you have built financial services apps
• Superior analytical, evaluative, communication, leadership, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving skills, with a clear focus in achieving goals and embodiment for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
Please note: This company is in its funding stage expecting to close the investment round in the middle of June. As with most early stage startups, you'll have an opportunity to make your presence known as one who helped build the company. Equity will go farther than with other companies.
Negotiable + Equity
Technical Team Lead (Blockchain)Top Asia Recruitment
Full Time Tech
389 views · posted 1 day ago
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
420 views · posted 10 days ago
Full Time Tech
708 views · posted 15 days ago
Blockchain Exchange EngineerImmutable
Full Time Tech
359 views · posted 22 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: