Full Time Tech
Posted 89 days ago
Korbit is Korea's leading digital asset exchange. We currently offer trading among bitcoin, ethereum and Korean Won. We believe in the power of blockchain technology and digital assets to revolutionize many aspects of finance and society. Korbit is a privately held company based in Seoul, Korea. We are a growing startup backed by top venture investors from Silicon Valley, New York and Seoul.
We are looking to hire our first Data Scientist. This position will report to the CEO.
- Gaining insights from data to support many areas of our business, including: user acquisition, user experience, fraud prevention, cybersecurity and trading strategy design.
- Identifying questions, running queries, applying statistical analysis, correlating disparate data.
- Predictive modeling, machine learning.
- Storytelling and visualization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of any of these fields: fraud prevention, bitcoin and blockchain, financial markets, online marketing, software-as-a-service.
- Proven experience in the use of advanced statistical analysis methods.
- Coding experience in one (or more) scientific programming languages like Python/R.
- Expertise in SQL.
- A MSc or PHD in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences, or another quantitative discipline is a plus.
Machine Learning, Statistics, Financial Modeling, Digital Marketing, Quantitative Analysis, Fraud, Data Science, Blockchain
$30K – $60K + Equity
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the best place to post your blockchain jobs. We're building an international network of blockchain enthusiasts, from developers to marketers, to find the greatest candidates for amazing jobs in the industry.
Join 780+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Job Offers: