Full Stack DeveloperBlue-Swan.io
Full Time Tech
Posted 156 days ago
• Develop core back-end services and components for gathering data around Digital Assets.
• Maintain and develop the infrastructure to ensure rock solid deployment, superior uptime, and speed in the industry.
• Develop API integrations, client-server architecture, security systems and a robust datawarehousing architecture.
• Support of the server-side infrastructure: Docker, Nginx, Node.js, configuration management, load balancing, Elastic Search, Jenkins.
• Maintaining and managing Elastic Search Clusters.
• Support of the development process via modern CI/CD systems.
• Maintain scalable high load modules/micro-services architecture.
• Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation.
• Conduct system administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability and availability of system infrastructure. Activities include proactive monitoring, patch reporting and addressing fall out, security.
•Work with the team on Analyzing and Developing digital assets data reports from data on the Elastic Cluster.
• Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices, and research new attack vectors.
• Well verse with internal and external penetration testing, remedial actions.
• Able to create, maintain and communicate threat models and risk assessments.
• Able to lead development projects and work with multiple stakeholders.
• 5+ years proven experience as a back-end developer.
• Strong in these languages: Python/ Node.js/ bonus added for (R ,Rust, GO) and everything related to distributed systems.
• Understanding of blockchain fundamentals: PoW, PoS, TaPoS, DPoS, other consensus algorithms, various cryptocurrencies, validators and staking pools.
• Strong experience in DB administration and a strong grip on Elastic Search.
• Experience as DevOps/Cross-Development Engineer - able to design and execute the company's dev infrastructure needs end-to-end.
• Experience with building APIs and services using REST, GRAPHQL, WEBSOCKETS.
• Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
• Experience in subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods.
• Experience in configuring Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka
• Experience setting up and maintaining software in both data centers and cloud environments.
• Experience in tuning and monitoring databases, message queues, stream-processing technology, data pipelines, and reliable real-time systems is a plus
• Good at front-end development and experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS / ReactJS/Redux, React Native, Webpack, PWA, Docker.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, fast and robust results.
• Likes to work in a challenging environment and be part of a founding team.
Python, ElasticSearch, Jenkins
CMO & Business DeveloperinLarb Network
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
209 views · posted 2 days ago
Web/Full Stack DeveloperinLarb
Full Time Tech
271 views · posted 5 days ago
Blockchain DeveloperDynamite Token
504 views · posted 8 days ago
Application Developer (AR/VR)OpptIn
218 views · posted 11 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: