Inhouse Legal AdvisorCryptology
Full Time Operations
Posted 708 days ago
Our Company is currently looking to onboard an experience Corporate Lawyer to undertake the position of the inhouse Legal Advisor. We operate in the cryptocurrency industry with an international team and offices around the globe. Our vision is to continue growing and keep a steady success. Therefore we need an experienced Legal Advisor who will play a strategic role in our expansion and development
The Inhouse Legal Advisor will have the opportunity to be involved in international projects, office establishment abroad and involvement in obtaining several licences in differend jurisdictions, in a working environment where individual performance can have an actual impact to the business. This position offers great potential for further growth and involvement.
The successful candidate will be very organised, diligent and creative with international exposure and corporate Legal Advice in the financial service industry preferably crypto, fx, e-commerce or relevant.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a broad range of agreements and documents
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in the countries our company operates
• Responsibility of offering legal support in new office establishment in different jurisdictions and monitor their legal matters
• Overviewing where needed the procedure of applications to financial regulators/ government authorities for regulatory oversight/ authorization to conduct the business
• Establishing and improving processes, templates, standards and governance
• Monitoring of and reporting on developments in laws and regulations on an international level
• Liaising with local legal advisors and external legal consultants where there is need and monitor their assistance levels throughout the different offices
• Ensure ongoing compliance with applicable external laws, regulations, requirements and standards, as well as compliance with internal requirements and regulations
Experience and Qualifications needed:
• 3-5 years of professional experience in an internationally orientated law firm, corporate services or in the financial services industry
• 1-2 years experience in the cryptocurrency industry or relevant as a legal advisor
• Law degree or Master’s degree preferably with Corporate Law or Financial Law direction
• Solid experience in contract drafting and corporate law
• Working experience in e-commerce will be an adding advantage
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Fluency in English is an absolute must
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow in a working environment which embraces initiative and develops further creative ideas.
strong negotiation skills, regulatory knowledge, international law, M&A
4000 - 5000 euro net starting
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: