Lead Technical Support Agenti3 Resourcing
Full Time Tech
Posted 314 days ago
Our client is a leading Blockchain / Crypto company who are looking for a Lead Technical Support Agent to take responsibility for leading their Technical Support Services team, that provide the customer interface and technical support services for a specific portfolio of products and services. This includes managing the Support Portal, with a focus on issue resolution and problem management.
In this role you will work closely with their internal functions such as Engineering, DevOps and Product Management. Your priorities in this role will include operations and people management and you will have the ability to influence across a dynamic set of internal / external stakeholders and partner teams, while keeping the customer at the core of everything. You will be required to work closely with the release and engineering teams to ensure that issue resolution and improvements are factored into the release cycle and work closely with the community manager on community updates.
● Build a trusted relationship with our customers, by driving continuous service improvement and handling escalations with a focus on ownership, empathy and urgency
● You will have a continuous improvement focus for delivering services and developing operational processes
● Manage the day to day operations of the support team – workforce planning, customer service delivery, performance quality, and communications
● Develop, analyze and report weekly KPIs and develop action plans to continue to exceed minimum KPIs.
● You will take ownership of incidents, communications and partner engagement – including vendor engagement, and senior executive communications for complex & critical incidents
● Participate in the issue resolution processes, identifying correlation between multiple incidents issues and working with the Product Managers on prioritisation and resolution
● Ensure the team provide excellent Customer Experience, communications, engagement & management
● Provide reports to senior management on status of service desk, Incident management, Severity 1 incident reports and problem management.
● Leading and growing a team; working with HR to prepare requisitions for hiring, working closely with recruitment during the hiring process
● Onboarding new team members
● Responsible for ensuring that biannual performance reviews are carried out for all team members
● Establishing team goals to align with wider company goals; and assisting individuals in setting cascading goals to align with company and team goals.
● Supporting your team with identifying training needs
● Supporting and leading the Technical Support Services team with everyday activities
● Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, in an environment where information is often incomplete and/or inaccurate
● Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
● Networks with key contacts outside their own area of expertise.
● Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
● Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Education / Experience
● You have demonstrable experience working with global open-source customers in complex environments using ITIL Framework.
● You have the ability to engage & lead a complex set of priorities and partner requirements, with excellent prioritisation and relationship building skills
● You have excellent communications skills – written & verbal with experience in engaging with customers and stakeholders at all levels
● It would be beneficial to have additional language skills such as Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
Technical Support, Customer Support, ITIL, Service Desk
$5,000 - $5500k USD - dependent upon experience
Technical Product ManagerAeternity Blockchain
464 views · posted 31 days ago
Technical Product ManagerBroctagon
Full Time Tech
677 views · posted 74 days ago
Part Time Tech
1049 views · posted 74 days ago
Technical Team Lead (Blockchain)Top Asia Recruitment
Full Time Tech
1250 views · posted 103 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: