Full Time Marketing
Posted 135 days ago
We are an award-winning, professional, Silicon-Valley-based, software innovation firm.
We are White Code Labs-(http://whitecodelabs.com).
For 2018, White Code Labs were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Innominds.
We are a team of passionate software innovators, engineers, and product designers and currently, we are looking for a Marketing Manager, for one of our key software products, Stream41-(https://stream41.com/).
Stream41 is a Silicon Valley-based, blockchain startup, in the live video and content sharing and streaming space, designed and developed by White Code Labs.
The Stream41 application is currently in the development stage and will be in the market soon.
We are creating a next generation, media streaming platform.
We are developing a video streaming platform that is ad-free for all of its users. We also wants to tackle key issues facing the current digital content sharing landscape such as of demonization, and uncensorship.
We are looking for a hardworking, mission-driven, number-focused, and result-oriented, Marketing Manager, for this project.
-> Proven experience as Marketing Manager or equivalent experience
-> Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
-> Experience in digital and software products, and experience within the blockchain space is a hue advantage.
-> Again, Social and digital media experience is a must.
-> Ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
-> Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; and mission and result-driven individual, and should be comfortable working with other team members effectively.
-> Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
-> Knowledge of modern marketing tactics, latest trends and best practices.
-> Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with internal and external teams is a must.
- Develop, implement and social-media marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Lead marketing campaign and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Be able to lead a team effectively.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor product distribution, consumer reactions and market trends.
- Research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Manage marketing activities to ensure consistency with campaign strategy.
- Align the company and executive management around the marketing strategy.
Please read the following paragraph carefully.
If interested, send us an email directly to [email protected], with your Resume, Cover Letter, and indicating and explaining your interest, and why you would like to join our team, and how you can add value to our team.
Social-Media Marketing, and Marketing manager
Social Media Marketing Managera-Qube
Full Time Marketing
707 views · posted 28 days ago
Director of Global MarketingXTRABYTES
830 views · posted 35 days ago
Marketing ProfessionalElement Zero
923 views · posted 56 days ago
Part Time Marketing
New York/New Jersey
701 views · posted 68 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: