Product Manager: Token Issuance PlatformShift Markets
Full Time Business Development
New York, NY
Posted 151 days ago
Shift Markets provides enterprise-level technology to clients entering the cryptocurrency space. Shift’s exchange product provides a turnkey solution including a front-end trading platform, back office, order management system and liquidity. Shift’s newest product offering is a token issuance platform which enables those wanting to tokenize assets and participate in our network of exchanges to do so in an efficient and compliant manner. We intend to lead the space in tokenization of all assets leveraging the secondary market included in our solution.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our fast growing team in our New York City headquarters. The Product Manager will define the vision for a highly important product for the company. Depending on the candidate’s level of experience the role will include duties and responsibilities in business development, marketing, and account management.
In this role, you will work with all departments in the company. You will lead a product including strategy, vision, and design. This role requires staying up to date with the blockchain industry including trends, competition, regulation, and market adoption.
• Build the strategic vision for Shift’s efforts in the blockchain space and drive initiatives forward
• Create product roadmaps with deliverables and deadlines
• Design and implement workflow processes for cross-functional team members
• Ensure the product is consistently delivered to clients on time
• Engage in proactive research and development to identify opportunities for new product features
• Coordinate internal resources and vendors for flawless execution of projects
• Tech-savvy and keeps up with current industry events
• Proven strategic planning and process design skills
• Knowledge of the blockchain space
• Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage projects with timelines
• Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the details of a project
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time, on-site role in our New York City office.
product management, business development
Depends on experience.
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: