Senior/Intermediate Software Engineer - Full StackTrackin Network Ltd.
Part Time Tech
United States & Canada
Posted 83 days ago
About Trackin Network (TRK):
TRK is building the evolution of the gaming economy. We envision a future where gamers get to play their favorite AAA titles and be rewarded for their effort and time invested. TRK is a web and mobile platform that brings together aspects of gaming, player tracking, economics, cryptocurrency/blockchain, peer-to-peer, marketplace and many other elements.
About the Role:
TRK is seeking to onboard a Senior/Intermediate Software Developer who exceeds at executing planned roadmaps. The ideal candidate is a self starter who knows exactly what has to be done next and knows how to add value. The candidate has experience working with multiple stakeholders, is a strong team player and possess strong communication skills. This role will report directly to the development lead. The ideal candidate would be someone who sees the potential of what we are setting out to do and willing to put in the hours outside of their day job commitments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the management, product and creative leads in planning roadmap and provide feedback during requirements analysis with excellent user experience in mind
- Reports to the development lead and works with the development team to build defined features and components using a Kanban system
- Work in an agile manner to iteratively build, test, deploy and optimize
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of general frontend/backend software development experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming and software design patterns experience - C#
- At least 1 year experience with React/Redux framework
- Experience with Git, Agile methodology and Kanban
- Experience with or knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Strong team player mindset and strong communication skills
- An aptitude for learning, teaching and sharing new skills
Bonus - Nice to have:
- 1 year of experience with the Kin/Stellar Blockchain
- Experience with and a desire to deploy mobile experience using mobile technologies, including Android, Flutter, Dart etc.
The ideal candidate would be excited to join an early stage company in return for significant equity and would be someone who sees the potential of what we are setting out to do and willing to put in the hours outside of their day job commitments.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Blockchain EngineerCander Group
Full Time Tech
329 views · posted 2 days ago
Full Time Tech
610 views · posted 11 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - E-CommerceWechain Fintech
Full Time Tech
320 views · posted 23 days ago
Software Engineer (Frontend)SideShift AI
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
857 views · posted 26 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: