Senior Software Engineer, J2EE for Canada Software Engineering CompanyBlockgram
Full Time Tech
Posted 231 days ago
Are you a talented developer of complicated Java Enterprise backend/server side applications? Are you up to speed with the latest Java development and unit testing tools and technologies? Would you like to work on state-of-the-art services for Fortune 500 companies? Does joining a top-notch team that develops exciting products to serve millions of customers appeal to you? Then we at Blockgram would love to hear from you! Our client is passionate about technology and user experience. Their teams provide software engineering services to Fortune 500 enterprises and strategic partners. Their expertise spans from devices to cloud, from mobile to web-based experiences and their specialties include Internet-of-Things (IoT), Big Data & Analytics, Deep Learning, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Security & Blockchain, and Enterprise Software.
- Design, develop and deliver backend/server-side Java software.
- Work closely with UX designers to achieve the best user experience.
- Investigate error reports and resolve software defects.
- Analyze new feature requirements, on which you will create recommendations, estimates, technical specifications and design documents.
- Collaborate with other experts such as product managers, architects and testers to jointly ensure that our systems meet the high standards of our customers.
- Ensure the quality of your work by creating unit test specifications, performing unit testing, delivering test reports, and collaborating with the test team and feature owners to assess feature maturity.
- Participate in code and design reviews for your and other team members’ features.
- Proven track record in software R&D with at least 5 years of experience in software development in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- At least 5 years of experience in developing Java Enterprise applications using Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, REST, Spring, Messaging, API Gateway, data security, OAuth2
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying security and encryption related products
- Experience in database development including SQL and SQL processing internals
- Experience working with Git, Maven or Gradle
- Experience working with AWS Cloud services or Microsoft Azure
- Flexible and adaptive to changing technologies and environments
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and methodologies
- Quick self-motivated learner, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Located in the Greater Vancouver metropolitan area and be able to legally work there
- Experience in Java security APIs, tools, algorithms, mechanisms, and protocols
- Experience working in fast agile test-driven development and CI environments, and using unit testing frameworks like Mockito and Junit
- Experience developing Microservices using Reactive and Event driven architecture
- Experience in designing scalable APIs, and Java performance tuning
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining identity management systems
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux development environments and tools
- Ability to understand and fix build problems and deployment problems of server software in development and test environments
- Availability for occasional travel to customer meetings (US and Canada)
- B.Sc. degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
This role requires the candidate to work from the Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada office and is either available on a contractor or full-time basis.
Interest in Emerging Technologies, J2EE, Java Research and Development, Software Engineering
API Software EngineerSavvy
360 views · posted 8 days ago
Senior Product DesignerSavvy
390 views · posted 12 days ago
Block.co – SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPERUniversity of Nicosia
Full Time Tech
5538 views · featured 18 days ago
Block.co – SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPERUniversity of Nicosia
Full Time Tech
5140 views · featured 18 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: