Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive.White Code Labs.
Full Time Sales
New York City, New York.
Posted 321 days ago
We are White Code Labs-(http://whitecodelabs.com).
We are an award-winning, enterprise-focused, software development and solution company.
We work with companies in the following verticals; Banking and Finance, Energy-(Oil and Gas), Retail, Restaurants, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality, and Manufacturing.
We provide following services and solutions; Software consulting, Mobile Application Development, Android Application Development, iOS Development, Enterprise Blockchain Solution, Software Design, Software Development, QA and Testing, API Design and Development, and Big Data Services.
We are a team of passionate software engineers, designers, project managers, and account managers.
Awards and Recognitions:
We were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Hybrid Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Navisite, by Cloud Technology Insights. In the month of August, we were awarded as one of the "Top 10 Financial Security Companies" by CFO Tech. Outlook, and later that year, we were awarded as the Best Software Company in Palo Alto.
Earlier this year, we were awarded as one of the best companies in the IoT space alongside, Oracle, IBM, and Accenture.
2) - https://financial-security.cfotechoutlook.com/vendors/top-financial-security-solution-providers-2018.html
Currently, we are seeking, long-term, experienced, confident and self-motivated and business-minded, sales executives to join our team.
Applicants must have a strong prior experience in enterprise sales, and should have have a minimum of 15 years of significant experience selling software products and services to enterprises.
Essential Qualities :
- Result-driven, self-motivated, and business-minded individual. The applicant must have at least 15 years of relevant significant experience in IT/Software sales and business development.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Must posses good communication skills and ability to differentiate your message to your audience.
- Ability to work well with others with solid interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work systematically and creatively at the same time.
- Ability to handle customer situations in a polite, professional and timely manner
Responsibilities, Tasks and Duties :
- Identify and lead new business opportunities, and to attend meetings with C level executives, to close new deals.
- Preside over sales and business development operations.
- Identify ways to maximize sales and business deals.
- Work alongside the CEO to develop sales and business opportunities.
- Build internal and external customer relationships.
Job Compensation : Performance and result-based incentives.
If interested, and if you think you are the right person for this position, apply with your Resume/CV and tell us a little information about yourself and why you think you are the right person for this position. Send all applications to [email protected]
sales, enterprise sales, business development
Competitive. (Company-issued coins and cash).
SalesBFFI GROUP INC
Part Time Sales
480 views · posted 31 days ago
Sales partner / Local representativeICOBrands
Part Time Sales
824 views · posted 32 days ago
Full Time Sales
Remote Remote (Asia)
448 views · posted 33 days ago
Sales Development RepresentativeAlchemy
1736 views · posted 119 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: