Social Media ManagerEAK Digital
Full Time Marketing
Posted 82 days ago
***Cover Letter is Required for this role***
Social Media Manager
An EAK Digital Social Media Manager must be a driven self-starter who is motivated by providing a ‘best in class’ service. An individual who is results oriented and has a passion for social media and is up to date on the latest trends and growth hacks needed for social media growth. An EAK Digital Social Media Manager is expected to have the ability to convey a clients message and tone of voice across a wide range of social media platforms that ultimately positively impact the clients business goals. A positive and social individual, the Social Media Manager will be front of of house for EAK Digital and its clients, full of creative ideas to grow and sustain social media channels whilst keeping with the ethos of the clients brand values.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy to increase engagement, fan base and drive traffic and sales for EAK Digital and its clients.
- Develop editorial content plan by day that employs brand content strategy, content best practices and content effectiveness, and drives brand marketing objectives. Will work with key brand + creative stakeholders
- Develop and implement a strategy to identify & engage with industry experts, online media influencers & bloggers
- Responsible for ongoing community management & partnering with internal PR Team on reputation/ crisis management responses.
- Responsible for writing copy for social media posts across a wide variety of social media channels.
- Contribute in pitches too potential new clients, presenting social media strategies and ideas both over the phone and in person.
- Occasionally attend and contribute to client workshops in person.
- Work closely with the PR department and Account Strategists in order to share knowledge gained from previous experiences.
A good level of understanding of blockchain technology and the blockchain industry.
Fluent in English Language both written and spoken.
Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously in a dynamic remote environment.
Great communication and interpersonal skills and a passionate brand ambassador.
Creative thinker who is continually concepting new ideas to add value to client campaigns.
Strength in interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels, by virtue of professional competence, integrity and personal style.
Have the ability to work in a team with a team situated across the world in multiple different timezones.
High level of knowledge of the social media landscape across Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Telegram and Facebook.
When applying please include evidence of the most successful social media campaigns you have managed along with the results of the campaign.
Remote based position.
Job Types: Contract
Salary: TBC - Hourly rate available.
Want to know what its like to work at EAK Digital?
Check out the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Hj_1_zKUU
Social Media, Social Strategy, Communications, Messaging
TBC Contract - Hourly rate
Digital marketing managerNoozzle
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
4567 views · posted 9 days ago
Communications and Public Relations ManagerSavvy
Remote Australia or similar time zone
1710 views · posted 17 days ago
(FINTECH) Online Content & Operations Manager -Singaporeans / PR ONLYDigiFinex Pte. Ltd.
Full Time Marketing
1156 views · posted 26 days ago
Marketing: writer/content producer/social mediaLunarExpress
2082 views · posted 33 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: