Full Time Tech
Posted 273 days ago
Coinsquare is the leading and most secure digital currency exchange in Canada, providing Canadians with an accessible way to buy, sell and trade major cryptocurrencies.
We aspire to become a true 21st-century financial institution and we want you to help us get there!
A key focus of our Technology team is on rebuilding our core platform to make it significantly more robust and scalable, and to accelerate future product support and development.
HERE'S HOW YOU'LL HAVE AN IMPACT:
* Develop and own cutting-edge back-end services for our client-facing product
* Build out robust APIs with Kafka and gRPC interfaces
* Introduce additional automation to the maintenance and deployment of our system
* Drive implementation of business requirements that impact our company’s growth
* Initiate and actively participate in discussions about architecture and features, iterate and improve on our tech-stack and codebase
* Contribute to the DevOps process and tool building
* Collaborate with peers in code reviews and QA processes
YOU'LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE AND AS PART OF THE COINSQUAD IF YOU...
* Believe in being technologically agnostic
* Know your moral compass and use it to guide your actions
* Remain principled, yet open-minded
* Act intentionally on your interest in learning new skills
* Consider software development a craft you continuously hone
* Effortlessly navigate node.js rich environments
* Been exposed to and dabbled with Kafka, gRPC, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Learn deeply about Blockchain tech and leverage new knowledge in your work
* Be part of a Canadian company that is helping shape the emerging digital currency industry and is making an impact on the global financial system
* Influence how to technically and creatively solve problems in the digital currency space
* Join a welcoming, socially tight-knit and energetic team and a company that’s about embracing and practicing transparency, humility, boldness, growth mindset and initiative
Coinsquare is a FINTRAC regulated money services business founded in 2014. Our team is on a mission to create a regulated and open financial platform, and we’re dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream. Our clients' money is kept in Canada, we use bank-level security measures on our platform, and since our founding, we’ve never lost a coin!
Our company grew from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. To date, we’ve have raised over $55M in funding and have acquired 4 companies within the digital currency ecosystem that complements our long-term vision.
JUST SO YOU KNOW...
In order to protect our clients’ digital assets and promote the security of our platform, we require you to complete a background check when you receive a job offer from us. Our offer finalizes when your background check clears.
90,000 - 150,000
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Web/Full Stack DeveloperinLarb
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
180 views · posted 2 days ago
Blockchain DeveloperDynamite Token
436 views · posted 5 days ago
Application Developer (AR/VR)OpptIn
187 views · posted 8 days ago
Mobile App DeveloperinLarb
Full Time Tech
248 views · posted 8 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: