Sr. Web3 Frontend Engineer (React) / DAO & NFT Project at CRASTONIC Ltd.
Sr. Web3 Frontend Engineer (React) / DAO & NFT ProjectCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
149 days ago
🔥 300 applications
About the Job
Looking for a skillful and passionate frontend engineer (React) to make continuous innovation in web3 spaces & startup team environment.
◾︎About the Role
As a Blockchain frontend Engineer, you will be involved in the launch and development of new businesses with world class blockchain engineers. Working together with the CEO, designers and other engineers, you will create a business that can expand globally!
If you want to bring a service to the world that you have created from scratch, not something that has already been created, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
◾︎What we are doing
Our mission is "Create Infrastructure for CREATOR", and we want to support the new experience value created by the creativity of creators around the world.
This time, we are looking for a development engineer for a new business utilizing blockchain technology.
As a global company with more than 70% foreign employees, we are taking on challenges in the global market.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build highly performed front end - React/Redux stack
- 5-7+ years of experience building web applications (front end or full stack)
- 3-5+ years experience in React
- 3-5+ years experience building hybrid apps (React Native preferred)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- History of open source contributions on Github
- Experience working with OAuth clients
- Experience working with web3, blockchain, crypto (web crypto API or otherwise)
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
If you're interested, feel free to apply first. We will also provide you with details of the new service we are working on at the time of interview.
We are looking forward to hearing from highly motivated frontend engineer with working fast, but detail oriented and beautiful design&coding skills who wants to leave a mark in web 3 spaces!
1,000 USD / month - 6,000 USD / month + Token or + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
💼 Tech ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
8 days ago
✅ 11 applications
Enterprise Blockchain QA Engineerio.finnet
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
16 days ago
✅ 24 applications
Blockchain Engineer (Remote)Polygon
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote 📌 Sticky
17 days ago
👁 2377 views
Senior Frontend EngineerZaynFi
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
35 days ago
🔥 59 applications