Web3 Tech Lead at Āut Protocol
Web3 Tech LeadĀut Protocol ·
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
181 days ago
🔥 113 applications
About the Company
Do more with your DAO. Āut is an extendable protocol, designed to expand decentralized communities through composable Governance modules – and power the next generation of Human Coordination. It does so by "expanding" any Legacy DAO Contract – adding native concepts such as Roles, Commitment and Interactions directly at contract level. More about it @ docs.aut.id Join a team of Web3-native, competitive hackers, researchers and protocol designers – backed by the kinds of Consensys and Protocol Labs, and with 5+ years of individual experience in decentralized technologies. Fully remote culture, with frequent team meetings around Europe, for friendly retreats, conferences and the occasional hack :)
About the Job
We keep innovating and releasing new end-user products, we are looking for a Blockchain Tech Lead able to design, implement and maintain our protocol(s) – as well as communicating on a daily-basis with the frontend team.
The Role is executive, working directly with the Founders – and includes the possibility for a generous equity package, as well as growth within the company.
It’s a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative projects in the space, and create impact in the real world – contributing to the definition of the first standard for DAOs, and the modular architecture/stack for decentralized Governance.
• Be genuinely excited about the project.
• Friendly, respectful, used to work in a diverse, multicultural environment.
• Fun to work with and with a strong inner-drive: what we are building is difficult, and there will be difficult/stressful times :)
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development.
• 3+ years of experience in Software Development Processes, Software Development Cycle, and working in larger as well as smaller teams. Previous experience as CTO / Tech Lead will be preferred, but it’s not necessary.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in Blockchain specifically: designing, implementing, testing and shipping complete DApps (Blockchain + Backend + Frontend Interfaces).
• Ethereum-native dev, daily working with (at least): Solidity, Web3JS, Truffle/Hardhat, IPFS, etc.
• Familiar with L2s, at least one between: Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Optimism. Being familiar with other chains (i.e.: Polkadot, NEAR, Cosmos, …) is preferred, but not necessary.
• You have vast knowledge (both theoretical and practical) in: server-side programming, data structure, CI/CD, databases, and end to end communication.
• Understanding of crypto industry, Web3 communities, and internal dynamics, matured in other real-world blockchain projects (NFTs, DAOs, DeFi Protocols, etc.)
• Passionate about solving problems, being autonomous, taking ownership and actively proposing solutions.
• Mastery of the English language, and ability to read, write, edit and maintain Technical Documentation.
• You need to care about what you / we do. A lot. This is not a Corporation, and some time we will have to run the extra mile :)
Nice to have
• Previous experience as Founder.
• DevOps skills.
• Passionate about DAOs, governance, game theory, sociology, and all that jazz.
• Previous experience with EIP/ERC standards.
• You’re deep into the open-source space, and have some previous (Web3) hacking experiences.
• If you love the occasional chess game (and you’re good at it), you may be skipping a couple of rounds of interview :D
NB: start your application with “Create your own Standard.”
Applications starting otherwise won’t be considered.
Conditions & Perks
• Initial Contractor relationship – for full personal flexibility and ownership.
• Executive position and unique opportunity to shape the future of human cooperation.
• Generous equity package, in a fast-growing startup.
• Daily challenges, and the possibility to quickly develop your skills, and constantly discover / learn new stuff.
• Fully remote, chat-friendly environment :)
Anything that caught your attention? Let’s talk.
5000 USD / Month + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Web3 & DAO Marketing ManagerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Everywhere
2 days ago
✅ 30 applications
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)Ridotto
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
17 days ago
✅ 32 applications
Senior Software Engineer (Web3)Sismo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris
23 days ago
✅ 44 applications
Growth Hacking LeadPopoo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Dubai, UAE
77 days ago
🔥 69 applications