active 1 week ago
Available Now 📍
Master of Science in International Business August 2023
Hult International Business School | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bachelor of Science in Economics June 2022
National university of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” | Kyiv, Ukraine
Concorde Capital | Kyiv, Ukraine April 2021 – June 2022
Investment Analyst. I was responsible for conducting sectoral researches, valuation analysis, looking for investment opportunities in various sectors, tracking business updates and earnings releases, etc.
• Analyzed more than 100 companies in various industries for our portfolio.
• Created a scoring mechanism for analyzing growth stocks which contained more than 20 variables.
• Created a scoring mechanism for analyzing put options on biotech companies which contained more than 20 variables.
RE:ACTOR | Kyiv, Ukraine May 2019 – April 2021
Scouting manager. I was responsible for discovering technological teams, which could provide innovative products to Ukrainian corporations, communicating with vendors and calculation payback periods for proposed solutions
• Worked on a database containing more than 500 technological companies and startups from all over the world and established connections with them
• Worked on more than 20 challenges from biggest Ukrainian corporations conducting their activities in such spheres as: Banking, Media and Entertainment, Logistics, Energy, etc.
• Created a “decision tree” for calculating payback periods of proposed solutions.
European Youth Parliament, Member | Kyiv, Ukraine October 2018 – February 2020
• Participated in several Regional and National Sessions across Europe, where tackled problems of Human Rights, Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Cultural Preservation in globalizing world.
Eastern Partnership Summer Camp, International guest | Tbilisi, Georgia August 2018
• Worked on a peer educational project aimed to raise youth awareness about European values.
Rotary Club, Member | Kyiv, Ukraine September 2017 – May 2018
• Participated in a huge amount of environmental and educational projects including one with Maltese students and eventually co-organized an event for the President of Malta and the first lady of Ukraine
Languages: English (Fluent); Ukrainian (Native); Russian (Native); German (Intermediate)
Technologies: Excel; Canva
🏝 More Details
💬 Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian
✅ Social & Projects
🔒 Additional information
Subscribe today to access more details and contact information of 30,000+ candidates.