Full Time Tech
Remote London, United Kingdom; Kiev, Ukraine
Posted 801 days ago
Nortaq has been an established IT company for over 15 years providing IT services and specialising in the use of digital innovation and blockchain for pricing/metric analysis and smart contracts. We are an SME based in Mayfair, London with a client base that covers the services, finance and trading industries.
Nortaq currently seeks a Blockchain Developer with proven skills to join for a permanent contract. We offer an opportunity to pioneer the use of blockchain and digital innovation within a high end, super luxury boutique in the heart of central London. Remote work is available but the candidate will be expected to work onsite, in London, United Kingdom, as and when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design, develop, test and deploy industry-specific solutions using blockchain/distributed ledger technologies.
• Smart contract design, development, testing and deployment.
• Build proof-of-concepts (POCs) to quickly show what is possible using Blockchain.
• Understand functional requirements as applicable to the financial and trading industries and convert into system and user specifications for development.
• Define development approach, best practices to implement the solutions, and document all development frameworks and design artifacts.
Essential Skills and Experience
• BSc in Computer Science or similar, physics, mathematics, cryptography, engineering.
• Working knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: C++, C# and Java.
• Working knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: SQL/NoSQL, HTML, R and Docker.
• Working knowledge and experience in one or more of the following blockchain technologies: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, HyperLedger Fabric, R3 Corda and Hashgraph.
• Formal understanding of Blockchain technology, how to develop decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and experience with multiple consensus protocols e.g. Proof-of-work (PoW), Proof-of-stake (PoS).
• Good understanding of how cryptocurrency exchanges are developed.
• 2+ years experience designing, developing, and delivering blockchain/distributed ledger technology platforms or services including proof-of-concepts.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Experience of network security, cryptography and encryption.
• Good understanding of microservices architecture and potentially decentralized storage solutions.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Experience working in financial services and/or trading technology.
• Contribution to open source projects on Blockchain/cryptocurrencies.
• Built ERC20 Tokens.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and adapt to new situations quickly.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
• Passion for emerging technologies
Ethereum, Bitcoin, HyperLedger Fabric, R3 Corda, Hashgraph, smart contracts, Python, Solidity, cryptocurrency exchanges, Go
Web/Full Stack DeveloperinLarb
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
180 views · posted 2 days ago
Blockchain DeveloperDynamite Token
436 views · posted 5 days ago
Application Developer (AR/VR)OpptIn
188 views · posted 8 days ago
Mobile App DeveloperinLarb
Full Time Tech
248 views · posted 8 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: