Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger ExpertiseBlockgram
Remote South Portland, Maine, USA
Posted 278 days ago
At Blockgram, our knowledge and expertise help us ensure that we recruit only the best possible Blockchain and FinTech talent for our clients. We are laser-focused on offering a unique depth of understanding of the blockchain and financial tech industries. Companies that thrive at the intersection of technology and business need highly specialized team members with specific skill sets, and we can help you with that talent acquisition.
We recognize that blockchain developers are a breed apart from other IT professionals, and they are often driven by a passion for the ideology that blockchain represents as well as a desire to develop that technology in innovative ways.
Our client, a large-scale worldwide payment processing and information management service company, is searching for a Blockchain Developer with expertise in the Hyperledger development platform.
Blockgram currently seeks a Blockchain Developer to join the clients’ team for a 6-12+ month initial contract, preferably onsite, in South Portland, Maine (US-ME), United States (US).
-Design and build industry-specific solutions using Blockchain and Hyperledger technology
- Lead and contribute to Blockchain infrastructure setup and solution development in Hyperledger, and potentially Ethereum, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts.
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to payment processing industry and convert into system and user specifications for development.
- Define development approach, best practices to implement the solutions, and document all development frameworks and design artifacts.
- Mentor team members, review source code and provide technical guidance as needed.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in Java, C#, Goland, or Python. Strong proficiency in NodeJS, GIT repositories or similar source code management systems, can be either open source or closed source tools.
- 3+ years’ experience in application development and systems implementation.
- 1+ year direct experience in Blockchain design, build, test, and deployment; either individually or part of a solution development team using distributed applications frameworks such as Multichain, Meteor etc…
- Formal understanding of Blockchain technology, how to develop decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and experience with multiple consensus protocols e.g. Proof-of-work (PoW), Proof-of-stake (PoS).
- Direct experience in development on the Hyperledger Blockchain platform, and preferably (but not required) another prominent environment, such as: Ethereum, R3, Corda, Rubix, Blumix, etc…
- Good understanding of information security protocols, such as cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key, encryption signatures), peer to peer networks, hash functions, etc…
- Experience with multiple SDLC methodologies, including Agile and Continuously Iterative models.
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture and potentially decentralized storage solutions.
- Experience leading technical discussions, scoping decisions, and recommend best practices.
- Contribution to open source projects on Blockchain/cryptocurrencies.
This position is only available to those interested in contract employment opportunities with Blockgram, supporting their clients’ needs. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will be considered. If you are interested, please submit your resume to Basel Ismail at [email protected]
Blockgram is a recruiting firm that specializes in finding the right talent to fill key positions in companies in the financial technology and blockchain industries. More specifically, we find and place individuals with expertise in cryptocurrency technology and decentralized applications of different versions of blockchains. Blockgram was founded by experienced professionals in business and technology who believe in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the financial industry. Our enthusiasm for the technology informs our mission to support companies in developing blockchain’s potential by providing them with the best talent possible.
Our firm provides three services to companies of all sizes in the fintech and blockchain industries: recruiting, staffing, and talent acquisition. The recruiting and staffing arm of Blockgram uses a proprietary human capital search platform to first locate and then screen thousands of candidates. Once that effort is complete, we meet with the top candidates individually and rank them for each posting we are in the process of filling. At that point, we meet with the client once more to ensure that our proposed candidates meet the clients’ standards.
Blockgram, a top 10 Blockchain and FinTech recruiting agency with placements and talent acquisitions worldwide. It is founded by a leadership team with decades of Fortune 50 experience in technology, finance, and business leadership. Moreover, with team members who speak multiple languages, it exerts a reach beyond national borders. Visit blockgram.com to learn more.
Blockgram (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions based on merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without any regard to race, color, citizenship, national origin, religious creed, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Hyperledger, NodeJS, Java, Solidity
Technical Lead - Berlin - BlockchainPlexus Resource Solutions
Full Time Tech
53 views · posted 2 hours ago
Senior Backend Developer – RemotePlexus Resource Solutions
Full Time Tech
Remote Paris, France
63 views · posted 5 hours ago
Blockchain EngineerPropine Technologies Pte Ltd
Full Time Tech
324 views · posted 1 day ago
Front-End Engineer - Berlin - BlockchainPlexus Resource Solutions
Full Time Tech
94 views · posted 2 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: