Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Jupiter Project
Chief Operating Officer (COO)Jupiter Project
💼 Operations ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
824 days ago
✅ 43 applications
About the Job
The Jupiter Project aims to make blockchain accessible and safe for everyone. Jupiter’s military-grade encryption helps ensure that user data is private and secure. Through our elite encryption capabilities, Jupiter can power secure dApps on public and private networks based on our client’s wishes. Our main effort is Metis, which is a mobile app for iOS and Android. Metis Web is in late-stage development an release efforts are underway.
We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join our executive team, working with the CEO directly. The COO will oversee the milestone progress, team coordination with our marketing and developing partners, a seamless flow of information between teams, and carry out the Founder’s vision. Success in this role is about the management of the day in day out tasks, and the flowing with the rhythm of the team and development progressions.
- Operating and running regular team meetings
- Interact with CEX for listing activities and promotional activities w/ Marketing personnel
- Help ensure strategic and realistic long-term planning informed by the needs of the team, and break down long-term targets into short-term objectives
- Ensure that the internal operations of the organization run smoothly and that processes are put in place to deliver performance and achieve goals
- Oversee development team and budgets
Requirement of the COO:
- Experienced & Efficient in management, scaling and operating projects
- Knowledgeable of Crypto/Blockchain and have a very strong passion for the potential of Blockchain.
- Attentive to detail and have prioritization skills, where you can execute when you notice things aren’t right.
Startup experience and a willingness to jump in is will be an added plus for this role.
Project Management Networking Outreach Strategic planning and vision Promotion of process improvement Forecasting Marketing and business development Budget development
USDT + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs