Community Management Lead at Valts
Community Management LeadValts
💼 Customer Support ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
20 days ago
🔥 145 applications
About the Company
Founded and funded in 2021, Valts is building the future of fan engagement for content creators and gaming influencers. The Valts platform gamifies the collecting of unique limited-edition virtual collectibles embedded with opportunities for fans to engage online and in the real world.
About the Job
This role sits within the marketing team and benefits the wider platform and company. As the starting point for community management, it will eventually build into its own branch of the company. You will work internally with multiple departments and externally with a team of associate contract CMs.
Role In Detail:
As the Community Management Lead, reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead a team of community managers and help devise and maintain strategy and a pipeline for managing the core community network for VALTS across our partner and creator channels. You will collaborate with both marketing, product and
partnerships while managing your team of CMs to develop a fully integrated community and customer service driven experiences for our users no matter what community they are in.
Leveraging your community/marketing/product management and/or analytical skills and knowledge of gaming and/or web3 users to refine the best digital user experience and continually to drive our community operations forward after the product is launched. You are expected to work on multiple projects in parallel, be a self-starter and a leader. A deep understanding of the gaming and content creator space is a must, with a willingness to learn and adapt within the web3 space.
● Help create and execute online events, promotions and activations within our creator communities
● Engage and embed with users wherever they are (platforms, channels, boards, events) advocating for them and their feedback at VALTS.
● Represent VALTS and our product as our core community pillar individual -- a face of VALTS!
● Lead community projects from beginning to end (goals, tactics, postmortem,
etc.), and support/monitor community activity including contests, creator tournaments, events, discord meet-ups, etc
● Help establish and maintain our core customer service strategy and pipeline on discord and on platform -- ticketing, responses, feedback.
● Help create and execute in-person promotions / activations.
● Lead our team of associate community managers and manage their workflow
● Help identify and monitor trends across our community hot spots such as Discord and Twitter.
● Weekly reporting of community feedback and user sentiment.
● Using reporting and community feedback to create and implement actionable
● Help writing copy and proofreading various marketing materials and initiatives across a broad range of mediums, particularly on Twitter, Discord and Medium.
● In-person interaction with media, content creators and our users at various events when applicable.
● BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience
● Deep understanding of Twitch/Youtube streaming services, methodologies, and content creation.
● Deep understanding of the gaming industry by and large.
● Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
● Drive to innovate community practices across various communities and bring community management to another level.
● Proven history of maintaining and developing multiple and distinct online gaming communities.
● Experience in channel management. Our primary method of communication with users is through owned Community Platforms and Social Media (Discord, Twitter, Twitch). It’s key to understand the distinctions (efficiencies, reach, etc) between these platforms and how to support each of them.
●.Experience implementing successful community campaigns with gaming audiences.
● Proven excellent written and verbal English skills.
● 4+ years of experience working in online gaming/esports/web3 communities as a manager or associate.
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret feedback and predict users sentiment.
● Self-motivated, detail oriented, and strong decision-making skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate activities with both local and global teams.
● Ability to travel on occasion domestically and internationally to support events.
● Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing a plus
● Above average knowledge of the web3 space, web3 gaming or NFTs alongside gaming knowledge is a huge plus.
● Experience creating content for a video games audience and community a plus
● Prior experience working with influencers and content creators a huge plus
Leadership, Community Management, Growth, Design