Community Strategist at Venly
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
12 days ago
🔥 174 applications
Who are we?
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since, well… the internet. It will reshape how we use and interact with the digital world. But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
The Venly team values pro-activeness, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty & drive.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for somebody who lives and breathes crypto. You will help grow the Venly and MetaRing community via different typical crypto marketing and community building strategies. Crypto changes fast, and the same can be said for what excites people in this space. Hence we’re looking for someone that wants to turn his hobby into his job. Work is remote basis and ideally the candidate is from CET.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to,
- Be responsible for community acquisition, activation, engagement and retention
- Own community building KPIs in terms of size, traction and quality of engagement
- Develop and lead community growth and management strategies that drive engagement
- Lead community programming and build out a calendar of tailored content across channels
- Organize and structure community growth campaigns and leverage insights from our community to design new campaigns
- Ideate, organize and schedule community events (AMAs, Giveaways, ...) with partner projects
- Lead the community operational team and watch over the correct execution of campaigns
- Practice social listening and constantly monitor community sentiment
- Web3 native with proven experience in crypto/NFT project campaign management and/or community building
- Working with tools like gleam, medium, twitter, telegram, discord hold no more secrets for you
- Strong understanding of blockchain/crypto terminology; familiarity with decentralized finance (DeFi), decentralized applications (dApps) and NFTs is preferred
- Experience working on marketing efforts around a crypto project highly preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote and global team
- Works efficient, to the point with eye for detail
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, and a proven ability to work collaboratively across internal and external teams
- Entrepreneurial in spirit & deliver in a fast-paced and changing environment with strong project management & time-management skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- A great sense of humour! (memes, GIFs, and NFT/DeFi lexicon: gm, WAGMI…)
- Previous community management experience is required
- A creative thinker with a friendly attitude
- Fluent in English
Community Management, Campaign Management, NFT, Discord
Community Manager Nft projectKlark Agency
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 dubai
18 days ago
🔥 150 applications
Community/Marketing Manager for P2E Gaming DAO (Remote)AnorakDAO
💼 Marketing ⏰ Other 🌍 Remote
32 days ago
🔥 159 applications
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
272 days ago
🔥 102 applications