Creative Design Leadaeternity blockchain
Full Time Design
Posted 74 days ago
Founded in 2016, æternity blockchain is an Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
Please visit https://aeternity.com/ for more information.
æternity is looking for an experienced Creative Design Lead, who will oversee all facets of our branding and design output. We are looking for someone who will align with our communication strategy, lead our brand design strategy and oversee the production of all of our design output. The ideal candidate would have substantial branding experience, working with complex brands or simultaneously overseeing related brands. We are looking for a versatile, an independent thinker and a stress resistant member for our team. Your job includes high level, strategic planning and oversight as well as the ability to handle hands on design tasks, and actively direct projects from inception to delivery.
To conclude, for this position it is vital to be a designer with innovative approach, a determined product owner, a hands-on mentor, a team player, and a person with communicative competence — all combined in one.
Among others, your tasks include:
• Develop an overarching visual strategy.
• Develop the implementation of a visual identity across the organisation.
• Lead a strategic design project and manage designers.
• Manage products from the design perspective.
• Design meaningful user experiences supported by beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
• Interpret various content types and information and transform it into disruptive campaigns, presentations, and infographics.
• Hands-on tasks: create wireframes, mockups, creating high-quality graphics, test designs for usability/quality and improve overall UX of products.
• Oversee the production of digital marketing materials - websites, landing pages, web graphics, animations, banners, etc.
• Oversee the production of printed marketing assets - from company merchandise to specialised printed campaigns.
This fits your personality and professional profile:
• Creative leader.
• Desire to smoothly manage the execution and implementation of ideas.
• Interested in new technologies, blockchain knowledge is a plus.
• Thinks ahead and manages new tasks efficiently.
• Willingness to act hands-on.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Comfortable working in high pressure situations.
• Works in a well-structured manner with the rest of the team.
• Can work in a distributed manner.
• Highly professional communication skills to match and align with various stakeholder interests.
• Familiar with decentralization and concepts related to it.
Your background and skills:
• 6+ years experience in the design field, brand design, web design or agency experience.
• 3+ experience in brand strategy.
• 4+ experience in UX/UI design.
• 4+ experience as a creative lead / design lead / art director. Proven experience leading a design team
• Deep knowledge of design processes and methodology.
• Strong portfolio of design work including examples of successful products.
• Able to invision concepts through wireframes and translate them to mockups and designs.
• Experience with product management.
• Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
• Fluency in English.
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite design-related tools.
• Comfortable with modern UX design tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc) and prototyping tools (of your choice).
• Have the desire to lead a strategic design project while managing designers in their everyday tasks.
• Knowledge of illustration and Motion Design like Premiere and After Effects are a plus.
• Solid experience with HTML/CSS. Good understanding of contemporary front-end technologies and frameworks.
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Job type: Independent contractor
Interface Designer (part-time)SpaceSwap
Part Time Design
865 views · posted 12 days ago
Front-End Engineer/DesignerreNFT Labs
788 views · posted 13 days ago
793 views · posted 25 days ago
User Interface Designer / Graphic DesignerArvrse
Part Time Design
1113 views · posted 38 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: