Full Time Tech
Posted 27 days ago
We are the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Development team, committed to providing transformative solutions to cryptocurrency challenges, building decentralised applications using blockchain technology, and designing an effective architecture for our cryptocurrency transactions. We aim to create a secure and pleasing crypto-experience for our clients.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Developer at Deriv.com, you will help with the operation of our existing crypto-cashier system and play a key role in our future blockchain-based projects. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that powers our high-traffic binary options trading website.
What you’ll do
● Design and develop applications and platforms based on blockchain technology.
● Improve the security of current blockchain-based projects.
● Keep abreast with new developments in the cryptocurrency world.
● Devise the architecture and best practices for the adoption of blockchain technology.
● Build rapid prototypes and collaborate with different departments on fast-paced projects.
● Identify and resolve any possible cryptocurrency-related issues.
● Research and evaluate blockchain solutions to identify the ones that can best meet our needs.
● Create robust software logic that supports foolproof cryptocurrency transactions.
● Work closely with our technical and non-technical teams to develop and integrate blockchain solutions for our business.
● Share your expertise on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology with the colleagues who are working on related projects.
What you have
● Experience with languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, Node.js, Rust, or Ruby, and a willingness to become highly proficient with Perl
● Experience with Solidity and the development of Dapps
● Thorough knowledge of Bitcoin and Ethereum and familiarity with other cryptocurrencies
● Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, and encryption/signatures
● Familiarity with concepts such as blockchain confirmations, multisig, and HD wallets
● Knowledge of coloured coins and Ethereum tokens, including ERC20/23/223
● Knowledge of hashing algorithms, including SHA and scrypt
● Experience with Bitcoin or Geth RPC APIs
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
● Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms
● Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What we’ll give you
● Growth-inducing challenges
● Productive work atmosphere
● Cooperation, support, and empowerment
● Career progression opportunities
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Travel and internet allowances
Cyberjaya is a well-planned township with no shortage of residences, restaurants, retail outlets and recreational facilities. Blending urban development with nature, Cyberjaya is rich with lush greenery, lakes and parks, making it ideal for work and play. The Maju Expressway (MEX) conveniently connects Cyberjaya to Kuala Lumpur city and the rest of the Klang Valley, while the Dedicated Transport Services (DTS) provides reliable transportation for those commuting to and from Cyberjaya. Thirty minutes away from KL city centre, our Cyberjaya office is where you can experience the ultimate work-life balance.
Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby, Solidity ,development of Dapps, Bitcoin or Geth RPC APIs and Linux
DeFi Smart Contract DeveloperComplement Capital
Full Time Tech
607 views · featured 4 days ago
Blockchain & Solidity DeveloperArvrse
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
520 views · posted 6 days ago
Full-stack developer w/Vue and NodeDelphi Digital
Full Time Tech
714 views · posted 10 days ago
Senior React DeveloperARK.io
Full Time Tech
843 views · posted 11 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: