CTO and FounderVesta Equity
Full Time Tech
Posted 134 days ago
Vesta Equity is seeking an individual who will be joining the founding team and take on the role of a Chief Technology Officer. The objective is to deliver our compelling vision of a global marketplace by building our blockchain solution to digitally transform the home equity market.
The ideal candidate would possess an innovative spark, a passion for technology and blockchain, the highest level of integrity, strong initiative and drive, the ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and exceptional leadership skills.
We are seeking an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join the existing founding team to build, lead, and oversee the strategy, development, and commercialization of the Vesta Equity solution. A product and user experience-oriented leader with the ability to guide and influence the organization in an open yet challenging work environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Own the technology strategy, processes, and related organizational structure for the company as it scales.
2. Communicate and work collaboratively with the founders of the organization.
3. Lead and grow the product development team and build out necessary technology infrastructure to support the vision and purpose of Vesta Equity.
4. Work with legal/compliance functions in the organization to ensure systems and processes comply with appropriate regulatory frameworks.
1. Minimum 7 years of experience in SaaS development with at least 3+ years in a management or senior leadership role.
2. Experience in DLT technologies (Ethereum & Hyperledger suite of platforms is a plus) and C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Solidity, and Go.
3. Working UI and UX teams to build outstanding users experiences.
4. Proven experience operating in a small, fast-growing startup environment with limited resources.
5. Familiarity with fintech, banking, securities, and real estate.
6. Experience hiring technology talent, building teams, and implementing processes.
7. Solid understanding of product lifecycle and project management processes.
8. Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
9. Entrepreneurial and hands-on while being flexible and resourceful.
10. Ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple responsibilities effectively.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
1. Has a purpose-driven and a consistent history of delivering results with software solutions over the past 7 years.
2. Understands the problems that will be faced from early onboarding to hyper-growth and is excited to tackle these challenges head-on.
3. Has a clear vision of what a successful product, design, and engineering organization looks like and how to achieve it.
4. Makes an impact on the business and organization beyond his/her immediate team.
5. Strives for continuous improvement and development. Never settles and is continuously looking for the next challenge or next step to grow and expand.
6. Leads by example with top-notch communication skills and ensures the team understands and adheres to company standards and operating procedures.
7. Attracts, retains, develops, and inspires world-class talent.
8. Thrives under uncertainty and ambiguity. Persistent and motivated and motivating under pressure.
9. A professional that understands how to build scalable technology.
10. Passion for digital transformation.
11. Knowledge and experience of work in developing markets is a plus
12. Has a proven track record of leadership in areas of technology and product.
Experience in DLT technologies (Hyperledger suite of platforms is a plus) and C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Solidity, and Go.
Salary (primarily equity-based) scales to market rates as business receives financing rounds , incentive share options Plan, and bonuses + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Software Engineers and Solutions ArchitectsBank for International Settlements
Full Time Tech
Hong Kong SAR or Switzerland
482 views · featured 3 days ago
CTO / Optimization + StrategyProvisn
Full Time Tech
807 views · posted 42 days ago
Full Time Tech
1788 views · posted 119 days ago
Remote United States
802 views · posted 130 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: