Full Time Analyst
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posted 43 days ago
Conflux is a next generation blockchain network that solves the blockchain trilemma – scalability, decentralization, and security – that taken together make possible a universal public infrastructure for our digital economy. The team endeavours to provide the world with an open permissionless blockchain network that will underpin a next generation internet and financial infrastructure. It is currently the world’s highest performing Proof-of-Work (PoW) public blockchain with transaction throughput that exceeds 3,500 transactions per second and confirmation times of between 20-30 seconds.
Conflux was founded by world renowned computer scientists from Tsinghua University and University of Toronto, including Turing Award winner Dr. Andrew Yao, winner of the prestigious and Dr. Fan Long, a two-time gold medalist in the International Olympiad of Informatics & Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto. The core team is comprised of prominent and well-recognized scientists in the fields of distributed systems, programming languages, cyber security, cryptography, and game theory from some of the top universities in the world including Tsinghua University, MIT, UC Berkeley, and Carnegie Mellon University. The team is backed by Sequoia Capital, MetaStable Capital, Baidu Ventures, IMO Ventures, Huobi, Shunwei Capital, Frees Fund, Fundamental Labs and IOSG Ventures.
What You’ll Do
The Business Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting Conflux’s various global offices with research, analysis, and keeping a pulse on new developments and emerging trends within the blockchain space. You’ll generate key insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis that will help to inform the company’s strategy and marketing communications. You’ll have an opportunity to do challenging work and interface with world class team members across the globe. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor market trends and political, economic and regulatory developments
- Conduct ongoing competitive intelligence
- Process large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information to extract insights for research and marketing teams
- Collect blockchain performance data from internal and external data sources, and maintain KPI dashboards
- Seek out new and interesting data sources to assist with research and product development needs
- Responsible for the development of regular research reports for internal distribution
- You are technically savvy, have some blockchain experience, and are passionate about seeing blockchain technologies make their way into the mainstream
- Degree or diploma in a relevant area (business, computer science, engineering, mathematics)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical
- Ability to clean and dive into messy data to find insights
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. SQL, mySQL)
- Experience with data visualization software (Tableau, Plotly, Datorama, etc.)
- Knowledge of research and statistical methods
- Knowledge of or experience with open source programming languages (R, Python) is a plus
- Ability to build financial and operational models
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly express ideas, thoughts and concepts verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for moving tasks forward with minimal supervision.
- Proactive problem solver; willing to roll up your sleeves and operate with flexibility in a dynamic startup environment
How to Apply
We thank all applicants for their interest in Conflux; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
Data analysis, SQL, mySQL, python, tableau, statistics
Full Time Analyst 🔥 Trending
815 views · posted 11 days ago
AnalystZilliqa Research Pte Ltd
Full Time Analyst
753 views · posted 53 days ago
Data Scientist (Crypto Trading, Forex)Wechain Fintech Pte Ltd
Full Time Analyst
913 views · posted 93 days ago
Part Time Analyst
1699 views · posted 186 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: