Full Time Analyst
Remote Seoul, South Korea
Posted 57 days ago
- Optimization through Tokenomics design and modeling in Tokamak Network
- Governance design and research for TokamakNetwork
- Governance Operations, Public PR related to Tokenomics
- Degree in Business Administration
- Quantitative data modeling and analysis
- Simple programming
- Portfolio, cover letter
- 1. What is Token Signorage? Please compare/analyze Ethereum and EOS’s Signorage from the perspective of token distribution.
- 2. Please analyze Ethereum’s Gas Price policy from the perspective of shared resources and auction. Why does the gas price soar at a certain point in time?
- 3. Describe the role and significance of the Minimum Gas Price (MGP) in Plasma EVM’s Economics paper (https://hackmd.io/s/rJgPxWYTm).
- 4. Will operators cheat on Plasma EVM’s Economics paper? If it happens or not, please write down the reason (Hint: data availability)
- 5. Resume
[How to Apply]
- All positions are open until we find perfect matches for the team.
-All files must be saved in PDF, but it contains too many documents, please send us a link instead.
- Onther will contact each candidate individually.
- All mandatory documents must be sent to people at onther.io
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world