Cryptocurrency Exchange Experience EngineerInput Output Hong Kong - "IOHK"
Full Time Tech
Posted 126 days ago
At IOHK our goal is to create a meaningful and long lasting relationship with our development community, one where everyone feels welcome to learn, share their knowledge, and contribute. We’re not quite there yet, which is why we need your help!
As a Cryptocurrency Exchange Experience Engineer you will work with deeply technical communities and evolve our technical partnerships. Working with a cross-functional team of product managers and designers, you will design and develop User Experience journeys across our Exchange Partners and lead workshops from an internal and external perspective to capture user personas and user journeys to highlight and mitigate any potential problems/issues. As the voice of the customer, on their journey across our platforms, you will collate internal feedback on how we can better serve our exchange partners and enable the ease of the onboarding processes for new exchanges.
Wherever you decide to work, you will be supported by and be part of IOHKs remote work culture that emphasizes online communication via Trello, Slack, GitHub, Hangouts.
Skills & Requirements:
We expect to see:
● Skills and Knowledge - You will have wide-ranging experience and use professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
● A deep technical understanding of exchanges: You will understand products, tools, features, communication and education artefacts to help grow, develop and support our exchange partnerships.
● Experience in gathering exchange business and technical requirements and translating them to our technical teams.
● Solid HTTP API understanding as well as accessibility and security compliance.
● Cross-functional Product Experience: You will have experience working across functions from product management, design, marketing, sales, customer support, and know how to collaborate with them to get the best out of everyone.
● Technical experience and ability to understand:
○ user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
○ integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
○ fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
○ nuances between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile versus desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Completion of a relevant degree such as Computer Science or Software Engineering, it would also be beneficial if you have also completed a Business Studies / Business Administration or similar degree course.
What we value:
● Passion for Cryptocurrencies along with a desire to make the best trading platform out there.
● Collaboration and Inclusion: Innovation happens when people from different backgrounds and disciplines work closely together in an environment of respect and trust. You will help bring people into the conversation.
● Transparency: Trust is built on openness and transparency. For example, all our code is open source and we share information openly with communities and colleagues
● Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. We offer a dynamic working environment that suits people who are self-motivated and can work autonomously. You will naturally have strong communication and organisational skills and can work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
In addition to working on ground breaking projects, you’ll also get in return:
● Opportunity to work remotely
● Flexible hours
● 20 days paid service interruption
● Paid public holidays
● 5 days paid sick leave
In 2015 IOHK founders, Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, set out to cause cascading disruption, committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them. They knew back then that they had to first create a place that was designed to enable such unprecedented ambition. A place where incredibly talented individuals are actually empowered to put their best work into the hands of millions of people to build on and explore new ways of working together. As IOHK continues to grow, we hope that these principles will serve each new person joining our ranks.
Some projects that we've recently completed or are working on:
● IOHK | A vision for blockchain in Africa
● Cardano Whiteboard: Overview with Charles Hoskinson
● IOHK | Cardano Testnets. May 2018
When you apply… Please include an up-to-date resume. We also strongly encourage you to include a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at IOHK.
Excellent HTTP API understanding, User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Depends on Experience - Come and Talk to us
Full Stack Software EngineersStream41
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
216 views · posted 4 days ago
Full Stack Product EngineerBlockchain Headhunter
Full Time Tech
198 views · posted 6 days ago
1st Line Customer Support EngineerInput Output Hong Kong - "IOHK"
Full Time Tech
Remote Japan or US
934 views · posted 16 days ago
VP of Engineering - Top Cryptocurrency ExchangeBlockgram
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
409 views · posted 18 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: