Part Time Tech
Posted 64 days ago
We are developing for a startup in the field of DeFi and investments, and we need a strengthening in the form of a person who will deal with the front-end and connect smart contracts to it. Remote part-time work and no legacy code.
• Development of a decentralized application based on smart contracts (smart contracts are developed by experienced developers in this area)
• Development of new interfaces in accordance with the design and user-story
• Data exchange with REST API and GraphQL;
• Participation in code-review.
• At least 2 years of experience with React;
• Experience with Ethereum - understanding the basics of how blockchain works and experience with one of the web3 / ethers.js libraries
React, Web3.js, Ethers.js
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world