Blockchain Developers - MaduraiOsiz Technologies
Full Time Tech
Posted 68 days ago
We are a Fintech & Finserv Based Product Company.
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community- work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multi-threaded code
- Strong knowledge of STL, C++11.
- Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module.
- Responsible for researching, understanding and evaluating various blockchain and distributed ledger implementations.
- Responsible for setting up the requisite environment to build permissionless, permissioned ledgers adopting organizations risk and compliance policies.
- Responsible for working with business teams and market research COE to evaluate the technical feasibility of business deals.
- Responsible for designing and developing blockchain based working prototypes in an agile manner for chosen use cases.
- Understand block chain and related distributed ledger protocols.
- Understand core cryptographic concepts, ECDSA, SHA256, secure public /private key generation, digital signatures.
- Understand blockchain tokens, smart contracts, cryptocurrency, colored / fiat coins. Ability to be completely hands-on with public blockchain implementations, Ethereum, Multi Chain, hyper ledger, etc.
- Ability to understand the business use case, evaluate the feasibility and value of using Blockchain for a given use case and building working prototypes
CTC: As per company norms
Experience: 2 to 8 yrs
Notice: 30 Days Max (Immediate Joiners will be preferred)
Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
As per Company norms
Blockchain Engineer / Node.js and Solidity / RemoteClose Cross Ltd
340 views · posted 1 day ago
Blockchain Core DeveloperDivi Project
Full Time Tech
285 views · posted 2 days ago
Other Tech 🔥 Trending
371 views · posted 5 days ago
Blockchain Infrastructure Research / Technical WriterCypher
Contract Tech 🔥 Trending
640 views · posted 9 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: