IT Project Manager - Software DevelopmentInput Output Hong Kong - "IOHK"
Full Time Tech
Posted 192 days ago
At IOHK we hire smart people from different backgrounds and disciplines, working closely together in an environment of respect and trust. Our goal is to create a culture of transparency, innovation and collaboration. Recruiting the right people, who not only have the smarts but also the behaviors to nurture our culture, is critical to our success and this is where you come in!
Wherever you decide to work, you will be supported by and be part of IOHK’s remote work culture that emphasizes online communication via Trello, Slack, GitHub, Hangouts.
IOHK are recruiting a project manager to manage the delivery of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency projects. We are looking for candidates with strong project management skills who can lead cross functional project teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. Significant experience leading IT Development projects is essential.
Skills & Requirements - we expect to see:
● Solid Project Management experience: You’ll excel at project planning, be highly structured with excellent organisational skills and possess effective communication and people management skills. Lead the planning and implementation of projects, facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, define project tasks and resource requirements and Develop full scale project plans. Assemble and coordinate project staff and manage project budget. Manage the RAID Log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (we use Decisions here), update with all project actions co-ordinate with individuals and teams on status of all items
● Stakeholder Management: There will be a strong focus on the delivery of excellence and stakeholder satisfaction. Working closely with key project stakeholders and coordinate cross functional activity within IOHK to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
● Reporting: This is a very varied role requiring C-Level status reporting but also a significant amount of hands on report collation and chasing down issues and actions across all levels in the organisation.
● Software Development: Strong experience in delivering Software projects, knowing and understanding the SDLC, but you are not required to have hands involvement. You’ll work with the Software Development manager for project resource allocation and to plan and schedule project timelines, along with the QA manager to define, implement and track quality assurance across the project
● Key competencies:
○ Exceptionally Organised individual
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
○ Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
○ Planning and organizing
○ Communication skills
○ Influencing and leading
○ Team work
○ Conflict management
○ Stress tolerance
What we value:
● Passion for Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies along with a desire to be part of a market leading technology company
● Collaboration and Inclusion: Innovation happens when people from different backgrounds and disciplines work closely together in an environment of respect and trust. You will help bring people into the conversation.
● Transparency: Trust is built on openness and transparency. For example, all our code is open source and we share information openly with communities and colleagues
● Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. We offer a dynamic working environment that suits people who are self-motivated and can work autonomously. You will naturally have strong communication and organisational skills and can work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
In addition to working on ground breaking projects, you’ll also get in return:
● Opportunity to work remotely
● Flexible hours
● 20 days paid service interruption
● Paid public holidays
● 5 days paid sick leave
In 2015 IOHK founders, Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, set out to cause cascading disruption, committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them. They knew back then that they had to first create a place that was designed to enable such unprecedented ambition. A place where incredibly talented individuals are actually empowered to put their best work into the hands of millions of people to build on and explore new ways of working together. As IOHK continues to grow, we hope that these principles will serve each new person joining our ranks.
Some projects that we've recently completed or are working on:
● IOHK | A vision for blockchain in Africa
● Cardano Whiteboard: Overview with Charles Hoskinson
● IOHK | Cardano Testnets. May 2018
When you apply… Please include an up-to-date resume and we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at IOHK. Specifically, we are interested in hearing about any Blockchain Development experience you may have along with your experience with people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
IT Project Management
Depends on Experience - Come and Talk to us
Junior Software DeveloperMNV Capital LLP
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
549 views · posted 8 days ago
Node.JS Developer - London - BlockchainPlexus Resource Solutions
Full Time Tech
158 views · posted 9 days ago
Internship Tech 🔥 Trending
660 views · posted 9 days ago
DevOps Engineer - SingaporeLiquid Falcon
Full Time Tech
568 views · posted 15 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: