Paralegal – Money Transmitter CryptocurrencyShift Markets
Full Time Operations
New York, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Shift Markets provides enterprise-level technology to clients entering the cryptocurrency space. Shift’s exchange product provides a turnkey solution including a front-end trading platform, back office, order management system and liquidity. We are seeking a Paralegal to join our fast growing team in our New York City headquarters.
Our Paralegal will focus on Money Transmitter Licenses across the United States. This individual will also interface with clients and our external counsel. Additional duties will include participating in the development and execution of internal regulatory strategy regarding Nationwide Multistate Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) applications. The individual in this role will also be responsible for maintaining strong knowledge of regulations, trends and changes to the US MT and check-cashing industries.
To apply, please fill out this form:
• Communicate with licensing authorities and relay accurate information to the client
• Support acquisitions of state money transmitter licenses to ensure legal compliance
• Anticipate and identify potential issues for client with licensing
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and easily manages multiple deadlines with competing priorities
• Working knowledge of the NMLS and US money transmission licensing framework
• A strong understanding of how to apply and navigate the state and federal regulations around financial services and technology is a preferred
At least 2 years of relevant experience including:
• Interfacing with clients and regulatory authorities
• Experience with money transmitter licenses and virtual currency licensing is strongly preferred.
This is a full-time, on-site role in our New York City office. Salary depends on experience.
money transmission, licensing, paralegal
depends on experience
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: