Product owner at bloxxy Limited
Product ownerbloxxy Limited
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Europe
277 days ago
🔥 62 applications
About the Job
Bloxxy Limited is a blockchain tech company, developing innovative NFT applications and market places
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
• Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
• Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
• Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
• Partners with sales departments to define the user experience for internal GCS users, including support and monitoring.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
• Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
• Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
.Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
• Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
• Customer first, ABCD thinking mind set
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
• UI UX experience is an advantage
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
• At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
• Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
• Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
• Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
• Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processes
technical knowledge and business acumen, product management,
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Bee Product OwnerSwarm Association
💼 Tech ⏰ Contract 🌍 remote
25 days ago
✅ 34 applications
UI/UX Product Designer (Web3)Sismo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris, France
71 days ago
🔥 77 applications
Product Manager (Web3)Sismo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris, France
102 days ago
✅ 25 applications
Director of Product - CardanoInput Output
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
213 days ago
✅ 37 applications