Project ManagerParanoid Internet
Full Time Business Development
Posted 114 days ago
Skills we look for:
* excellent organisation skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines;
* good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations;
* strong interpersonal skills;
* the ability to monitor and control budgets;
* the ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
What you will be doing
* Responsible for leading project teams to deliver solutions to customers, using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract.
* Overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
* Responsible for managing all project resources, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer. They provide day-to-day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
* Bringing operational excellence into the company.
* Overlooking operations of a major conference.
Who we are:
Paranoid Internet is a consulting agency for business development within a digital transformation era. We are creative entrepreneurs and business developers from an intercultural background looking forward to build innovative strategies that will bring your ideas to the global spotlight.
We offer you creative management techniques combined with international marketing and sales experience.
We are young dynamic creatives organizing cool events in the crypto sphere and look for ambitious people to join our team. We offer fair payment for good work.
How to apply:
Reach out to [email protected] with the subject line “Application Project Manager” and attach following documents:
* Name, Age, Current place of living.
* Motivation Letter (Don’t make it too long/academic. Keep it real)
* Any document you want to attach that supports your skillset
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the leading job site for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 2300+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Job Offers: