Project Moderator at Algopulse
💼 Customer Support ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
401 days ago
🔥 519 applications
About the Job
Our Online Community Moderator will be responsible for Online Community Moderation of our clients public channels in both discord and telegram. Tasks will involve monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment. This role coordinates with the internal Community Management team to promote an excellent customer service and cultivation of a strong community around our brand.
• Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with our community manager to ensure effective and superior quality of customer service and support to our communities in both discord and telegram channels.
• Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
• Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
• Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate
• Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes and report to the community manager.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring moderation and User generated Content (UGC) volume, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of moderation policy when required.
• Regularly feed back insights gained from community moderation into the Community management team.
• Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues that may arise.
• Crypto market experience specifically knowledge of the Algorand blockchain and its goals
• Strong command of the English language
• Must remain cool under pressure
• Strong organisational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
• Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.) specifically telegram and discord platforms
• Knowledge of Pulse's future direction and our long term goals
• Ability to effectively communicate information and report back to the management team quickly and effectively.
• Team player, detail focused and reliable
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
• Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends as and when required. 8-10 hr working day
Discord, Telegram, Zen desk
1000/1500 per month
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs