QA Tester and Release Manager (for Distributed Applications)Holo
Full Time Tech
Posted 315 days ago
Holo is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace that enables the hosting of peer-to-peer applications by everyday users connected to the Internet. Holo is an app built on Holochain, our new open source, framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is lightning fast, massively scalable, cost effective, resource efficient, and eco-friendly.
To help fuel the growth of new patterns of technology and social interaction, we are also seeding the growth of a Holochain application (hApp) ecosystem and training a developer community that will build many more apps.
Where you will fit in:
We are looking for an extremely proactive energizing person with both broad and deep understanding of Holo and it’s code base and documentation. You will stand for technical usability in code and documentation for Holo developers and will support throughout the rolling release processes as we go from early Alpha to a stable release and beyond.
What you will do:
- Support developer teams for Holo & Holochain releases.
- Contribute to the design, development and refinement of our continuous integration testing environment
- Provide visibility and clarity about Holo & Holochain technical usability.
- Develop, establish, enforce, and improve quality assurance and testing strategy including: test automation, performance testing, negative testing, code and coverage analysis, compatibility testing, and environment management.
- Write tests that ensure features and bugs adequately address current and future release scoping.
- Ensure pull requests and release candidates pass quality assurance checks.
- Manually test the functionality of software when needed and find ways to automate such manual testing.
- Dynamically adapt test approach to the context of each project.
- Perform exploratory testing.
- Develop and execute test cases, document results.
- Ensure timely testing coverage according to project schedules.
- Verify and validate user stories, providing requirements input.
- Coordinate with internal teams and the developer community, recommending solutions and best practices.
- Log clear, reproducible bug reports.
- Advocate for bugs throughout the resolution process.
- Contribute to the automation suite that tests Holo & Holochain against applications.
- Work with DevOps and Integration teams to setup and tune release automation and test environments for various system platforms, including - Windows (Servers), Linux, OSX, iOS, and Android.
- Utilize effort estimation for test planning and test execution phases.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in relevant software quality assurance is required. Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training: Use case analysis; Test cases creation; Product lifecycle testing and support.
- Experience working in an Agile environment utilizing associated project and test tool sets required.
- Skilled in automated test development.
- Fundamental understanding of distributed application models, networking, system integration, debugging and troubleshooting required.
- Exceptional operating and debugging skills of Linux, OSX, Windows, & iOS and Android systems required.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and their integration with GitHub.
- Knowledge of Rust and/or statically typed programming language strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving, risk analysis, and decision making skills required.
- Strong proactive approach on meeting business demands required.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Able to quickly learn and contribute in a fast-paced remote distributed working environment, sharing knowledge, and seeking feedback.
- Comfort and experience with remote team operations is a must.
Some details about what we offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous crypto pay program (HOT & HoloFuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video and in person)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged, and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.
QA, Automated test development, CI, Rust
70, 000 - 100,000 USD/ year
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Sr Marketing ManagerCoincover
Full Time Tech
372 views · posted 18 days ago
Marketing Operations ManagerCoincover
Full Time Tech
420 views · posted 18 days ago
Technical Product ManagerAeternity Blockchain
465 views · posted 31 days ago
Junior Marketing ManagerElite Recruitment International
Full Time Tech
589 views · posted 35 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: