Front End Developer for Web3 Innovation Firm at Atlas Corp
Front End Developer for Web3 Innovation FirmAtlas Corp
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Miami
46 days ago
🔥 85 applications
The Atlas Corporation is a leading-edge, metaverse innovation team. Operating out of The LAB in Miami, FL (-54,-83 in Decentraland), Atlas Corp provides web3 development services to metaverse natives and legacy institutions alike. Atlas’ involvement can be seen across all manner of recent projects and span a wide range of use cases including metaverse scene construction, NFT sales, DAO contracting, Solidity protocol design and deployment, web3 dApps and website integration, and blockchain-based gaming.
Find us on twitter @AtlasCorp_dcl.
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/ahZ8utqjpA
The Atlas Corporation is looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows for initiatives such as dApps (web applications using only the blockchain as backend) and metaverse scene code. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase. The ideal candidate will have experience converting a wireframe (e.g. Figma) to a production application.
Front-End Developer Responsibilities:
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts from a provided design or wireframe.
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Deploying applications using the company’s CI/CD process
● Monitoring and improving front-end usability.
● Advising where smart contract changes may simplify front end experience.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Familiarity with typescript
● A passion for blockchain or desire to learn blockchain (web3) concepts
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
● Good project management skills.
Provide your GitLab and/or GitHub account.
Provide your public Ethereum wallet address if you have one.
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Game DeveloperJourney To The Metaverse Limited
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
13 days ago
✅ 17 applications
Senior Software DeveloperBitcoin Solutions, Inc.
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Philadelphia suburb
15 days ago
🔥 52 applications
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
17 days ago
✅ 26 applications
Sr. Web3 Frontend Engineer (React) / DAO & NFT ProjectCRASTONIC Ltd.
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
25 days ago
🔥 100 applications