Research AnalystChorus One Inc
Full Time Analyst
Posted 398 days ago
Chorus One is looking for a Research Analyst to assist our distributed organization of around 10 people. We are in various work streams related to research, analysis, communications, and marketing focused on staking and other decentralized finance protocols. This is an exciting opportunity to gain insights into an emerging industry that is building cutting-edge technology laying the foundation for an internet-native, open, and permissionless financial system. We are looking for a driven individual to help us optimize our decision-making and ensure the success of our products.
Chorus One is operating validator nodes on Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Polkadot, Terra, Celo, Solana and NEAR allowing users to stake their cryptocurrency and earn rewards for securing and maintaining these platforms. Since we began operating, our customers have earned staking rewards worth over $6 million with around $100 million worth of tokens currently at stake with us.
* Research and compile relevant information around protocol designs and network updates for our internal organization and customers.
* Create content and engage in communities to assist our customer acquisition and retention.
* Identify, obtain, maintain, and analyze relevant data and metrics to assist our internal organization and customers.
* Help us articulate and develop our long-term strategy and decision making criteria.
### The ideal candidate:
* Can communicate well in both oral and written form
Has experience in structured research and data-driven analysis and is able to reliably synthesize important financial as well as technical data and information.
* Can take initiative and work independently.
* Has a private interest in cryptocurrencies and is or wants to become more active in the community, especially around staking and/or decentralized finance (e.g. Cosmos, Polkadot, Compound, Maker,...).
* Knowledge of office software (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) required.
* Experience in design tools like Figma or tools for statistical analysis are a bonus.
* Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
* Competitive salary + equity.
* All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at exotic destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA and South Korea.
* Remote work
* Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem
* Learn about state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system
To apply, please send a
* Cover Letter
* A document (max. 2 pages) covering one of the following topics:
1. What important truth about Proof-of-Stake do very few people agree with you on?
2. Describe the purpose of slashing penalties and their impact on the long-term evolution of the Proof-of-Stake ecosystem.
communication, research, analysis, crypto
$60-110k + Equity + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Part Time Analyst 📌 Sticky
1468 views · featured 5 days ago
Messari Hub AnalystMessari
2444 views · featured 62 days ago
Blockchain AnalystSmith + Crown
Full Time Analyst
3563 views · featured 33 days ago
DeFi Research AnalystVirgoX
Full Time Analyst
4226 views · featured 161 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world