Senior Back-End Developer (TypeScript/NodeJS) - 100% RemoteSenior Back-End Developer (TypeScript/NodeJS)
Full Time Tech
Posted 87 days ago
Required Skills & Experience
- Frameworks: Node.js, Hapi, TypeORM
- Databases: PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Patterns & designs: SOLID, DDD, TDD, KISS, DRY
- Languages: excellent English communication skills (written as most of the communication is done via Slack).
- Working on and enhancing the Core & SDK blockchain framework, as well as working with and offering support to a cross-functional team who are building applications/products that interact with the blockchain protocols.
- Designing, building, auditing, testing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code; as well as helping maintain code quality and organization standards.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in our codebase, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Write, develop and implement specifications (improvement proposals) to improve and enhance the codebase or its functionality.
- Working with internal development teams reporting up to a Project Lead where required.
- Developing libraries and platforms for use and deployment by application developers.
- Previous experience in Blockchain development would be preferred
- A strong understanding of engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular and high-quality code is desired
- Good understanding of P2P networking and protocols. Experience with distributed systems and protocol design would also be a plus.
- In-depth understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledgeable on the cryptographic principles of Blockchain technologies, with a good understanding / experience of cryptography (ECDSA, SHA256, Schnorr) would be favoured
- An advanced/intermediate understanding of the V8 engine, specifically within Node.js (how does A affect B, what performance repercussions can X have, identify performance bottlenecks, etc…)
What Makes You a Good Fit
As well as your development skills there are certain qualities that will make you the perfect fit for life here at ARK. Qualities such as:
- Commitment: Innovation takes time. We’re looking for a long term commitment here. Someone that we can rely on to take a project from initial plans to launch and beyond. If you’re looking for a role where you can grow, learn and work on projects that really make an impact then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for.
- Dedication, Drive, and Trustworthiness: As a team on the cutting-edge of innovation we’re looking for self-starters. We like those who enjoy using their initiative to solve problems, come up with ideas, help streamline processes and generally just get stuff done. We don’t micromanage, so we’re looking for someone that’s motivated to take charge of their own workload and deliver on their objectives.
- Team-Orientated: At ARK we’re one big family, so bringing in someone new means making sure that they’re a good fit for our team. We’re looking for someone that’s team-orientated and that works well with others. This also means getting involved with all projects and taking on any task that might come your way.
Why Work at ARK?
So why should you work with us? Just in case you needed any more convincing, here are just a few of the reasons why you should come and work with us…
- Be part of something special: Bored of your normal 9–5? Sick of working in an industry that no longer excites you? Or for a company that doesn’t care? Working at ARK means working with cutting-edge blockchain technology. We’re at the forefront of blockchain development, leading the way when it comes to innovation and application. If you thrive on new challenges, enjoy learning new things and relish the opportunity to work for a passionate and supportive team who are looking to make an impact, then this really is the perfect place for you.
- Work wherever, whenever: At ARK we live and breathe decentralization. Working with us means working remotely, wherever and whenever you choose. Work from home, from a co-working space, late into the night, or around your life commitments. As long as you’re delivering on your objectives, we’re happy.
- Competitive Salary: Of course we’re offering a competitive salary for this role which will be based on your individual talent and experience.
- Upfront Payments: Tired of waiting for payments each month? Don’t worry we pay invoices for the upcoming month so you will never be at unease of not being paid!
How to Apply?
To apply, please email [email protected] and include a resume or use the Apply Now button on this website.
Senior Next.js Frontend with Web3Pollen
Full Time Tech
62 views · featured 5 hours ago
Front End DeveloperBaby Doge Coin
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
548 views · featured 18 hours ago
Full Time Tech
314 views · featured 1 day ago
Rust Developer (remote)BloGa Tech AG
Full Time Tech
367 views · featured 1 day ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world