Senior Blockchain DeveloperBaker & Hostetler LLP
Full Time Tech
Posted 172 days ago
BakerHostetler is recognized as one of the leading law firms in the country. With nearly 950 attorneys located in 14 offices from coast to coast, BakerHostetler is a great place to work for those who seek professional and personal growth in a collaborative environment. We deliver the highest quality counsel to our clients, who include many of the nation’s largest and most well-known companies. BakerHostetler’s values have remained unchanged since our founding more than 100 years ago: dedication to the law, commitment to the highest standard of client service, continuous development of our people and active participation in the communities in which we work and live.
BakerHostetler is also a Founding Steward of the Sovrin Foundation. Sovrin is a global, decentralized identity network that allows people and organizations to create portable, self-sovereign digital identities, which they control, and cannot be taken away by any government or organization. Additionally, we are members of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Legal Working Group and the Accord project, of which we chair the IP Working Group. Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.
Our Firmwide Practice Services department has an opportunity for a Senior Blockchain Developer on the Firm’s national R&D group – a lean, agile team of diverse, collaborative professionals dedicated to developing innovative technologies and processes to help the Firm better serve its clients and create a competitive advantage.
The main responsibilities are:
• Design and build blockchain or distributed ledger infrastructures and business applications.
• Evaluate existing and emerging solutions or systems in the blockchain/distributed ledger community and provide recommendations about the technical direction of development.
• Work closely with the R&D group and leadership to identify risks and opportunities.
• Develop technical specifications and plans.
• Implement rigorous and thorough testing practices to ensure security and performance.
• Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
• Collaborate with business partners, analysts, project managers, and other professionals using an agile development methodology.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of related experience; equivalent combination of education, training and experience may substitute for the education requirement.
• Ability to understand, document and develop technical design at both the application level and the infrastructure level.
• Experience with databases, TSQL, and REST APIs. Experience with Ethereum, Hyperledger, and/or equivalent. Experience with open source development.
• Proven aptitude to learn new technologies quickly; willingness to engage in or develop new processes.
• An analytical mind and strong critical thinking skills. Ability to effectively communicate complex procedures to other colleagues. Ability to manage and exceed expectations.
BakerHostetler offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit program. Specific information is provided during the interview process.
• Competitive Salaries
• Performance Bonus Program
• Generous Time Off
• Generous Retirement Program including 401(k) Plan
• Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• BHealthy Wellness Program
• Life Insurance
• Voluntary Accident Insurance – Self and Family
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Pre-Tax Benefit Programs
Baker & Hostetler LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.bakerlaw.com for more information about our Firm.
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Full Time Tech
160 views · posted 20 hours ago
Frontend Developer - React.jsLCX
Full Time Tech
234 views · posted 21 hours ago
Full Time Tech
251 views · posted 1 day ago
Blockchain integration engineerTalium
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
Remote Strasbourg, France
448 views · posted 5 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: