Senior Blockchain DeveloperShivom
Full Time Tech
Posted 29 days ago
Shivom is a leading healthcare technology company focused on developing the world’s largest precision
medicine data hub and healthcare services platform powered by blockchain technology.
By leveraging the latest advancements in genomics, cryptography and cutting-edge machine learning
algorithms, Shivom aims to democratize genomic sequencing in-order to provide individuals with a secure
platform that automates their health and wellness.
To date, Shivom has established multiple global relationships with blockchain companies such as
SingularityNET, Spherity and Ocean Protocol, as well as publicly-traded diagnostics companies and
governments such as GTG Labs and the Government of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
The company is comprised of various accomplished executives, and a unique Innovation Council, whom
collectively have decades of experience in industries ranging from genomics, venture capital, healthcare
and consumer technology.
• Co-architect our solution using Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum, and develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
• Proven experience in blockchain development, 2-4 years preferably in Ethereum / Hyperledger Fabric, and a deep understanding of the fundamental design principles behind distributed-ledger applications
• 1+ years in Hyperledger Fabric architecture, including chaincode contracts that communicate with a web server1+ years in security engineering, including building, pen-testing and deploying encryption/decryption technology, good understanding of cryptography and security concepts, privacy-preserving data storage, sharing and processing
• Strong programming experience in Go and C/C++; 1+ years writing code in Go
• Lead and work to develop, test, launch and scale your code efficiently and at a high work rate, within Agile and DevOps frameworks, continuous integration and testing environment, using technologies such as TravisCI and Postman
• Constantly sell your technical vision to others both inside and outside the company, and contribute to the success of our platform by evangelising our product, our team and our brand in various technical arenas
• Proven experience of 10-15 years development experience
• A deep understanding of test driven development, including writing unit tests with a framework such as JUnit or JS frameworks such as Mocha
• Experience in creating, and connecting to, RESTful APIs.
• Experience with repositories such as GitHub
• Lead the development of new Ethereum based solutions as well as Solidity smart contracts.
• Create tests to accompany produced code.
• Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
• Work in partnership with The rest of the development team
• Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
• Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/consumer software initiatives.
• Proven experience of developing with Java.
• Experience in modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD).
• IT security and infrastructure
• Experience setting up and operating cloud environments eg Azure or Google Cloud
• Start-up mentality: willingness to wear many hats and strong desire to build the business from ground up.
*Please note, this role is based in London, England*
Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum
Full Time Tech
London or Berlin (remote work in Europe could be a possibility)
222 views · posted 22 hours ago
Senior Blockchain DeveloperzeosX
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
431 views · posted 6 days ago
Blockchain Ambassador ProgramKINESIS
Internship Tech 🔥 Trending
361 views · posted 7 days ago
Blockchain Developer C++BAKD Solutions
Part Time Tech
747 views · posted 7 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 5500+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: