Senior Blockchain (nodeJS / Solidity) Engineer at CRASTONIC Ltd
Senior Blockchain (nodeJS / Solidity) EngineerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
68 days ago
🔥 58 applications
About the Job
About the Job
Looking for a skillful and passionate Blockchain engineer to make continuous innovations in web3 spaces.
◾︎About the Role
As a Blockchain Engineer, you will be involved in the launch and development of new businesses with world-class blockchain engineers. Working together with the CEO, designers, and other engineers, you will create a business that can expand globally!
If you want to bring a service to the world that you have created from scratch, not something that has already been created, or if you want to form your own ideal engineering organization, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
◾︎What we are doing
Our mission is "Create Infrastructure for CREATOR", and we want to support the new experience value created by the creativity of creators around the world.
This time, we are looking for a development engineer for a new business utilizing blockchain technology.
As a global company with more than 70% foreign employees, we are taking on challenges in the global market.
- Work full-time remotely or in person
- Investigate and specify ideas for innovative blockchain applications.
- Design and develop a proof of concepts for blockchain applications.
- Design and develop blockchain-related microservices and APIs comfortably.
- Plan and execute performance tests using test-driven development.
- Collaborate with BizDev, PdM, Marketing, and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives.
- Work closely with CEO and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives. ️Improve products and pursue successful customer value experiences.
- Lead & manage Web3 team and propose innovative ideas from a technical point of view
- At least 5 years of professional engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with Solidity, NodeJS, or related languages.
- Familiarity with NodeJs, Golang, Rust, or similar languages.
- Ability to be self-motivated and detail-oriented while producing high-quality, accurate work in a startup environment.
- Good knowledge of design patterns for decentralized applications
- Expertise in writing and working with Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of gRPC services is an added advantage.
- Ability to independently debug problems across the full stack.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining blockchain applications is a big plus.
- Experience in an RnD role is a plus.
- History of open source contributions on GitHub
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency/token economics.
- Ability to design the full architecture from scratch based on business requirements
- Designed & Developed DAO structure
- Writing new, reusable, testable, and efficient code to build and support Web3 applications
NodeJs, Golang, Rust, Solidity
1,000 USD / month - 8,000 USD / month + Token or Equity (Based on Performance Contribution) + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Senior Technical LeadChainGPT
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote 📌 Sticky
1 day ago
✅ 4 applications
Senior Community ManagerConcordium Research
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Copenhagen
28 days ago
🔥 114 applications
Rockstar Web3 Growth Marketing/Hacker WantedAngelo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 London, UK
48 days ago
🔥 66 applications
Crypto Evangelist (m/w/d)Contabo GmbH
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Germany, US, UK or Czech Republic
53 days ago
🔥 101 applications