Senior C++ Blockchain DeveloperAtlas City
Full Time Tech
Posted 86 days ago
Atlas City is an engineer-lead company that has put together a great team of blockchain developers, engineers, researchers and businessmen.
We provide a wide range of services for enterprises and institutions across the globe, taking advantage of the new technologies to increase efficiency and stay ahead of our competitors.
Find out more about us on our website > https://atlascity.io/developers/
You will be working within the engineering team, taking ownership of several tasks to further advance our roadmap deployment.
You will be joining the back-end engineer team and working alongside the front-end development team, depending on the engineers’ team schedule.
You will proactively contribute to the idea generation process and will be able to work autonomously or with peers to accomplish tasks.
You will mentor junior members of the team, if appropriate.
You will actively engage with the growing developer community around Atlas City, participating in our social channels, such as Github and Discord.
• At least 1-year expertise in one (or more) blockchain project(s)
• Experience working in different areas of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies including consensus mechanisms, implementing support for running smart contracts, and new cryptographic solutions
• Strong C++ development experience
• Experience contributing to open-source software projects and understanding open-source communities’ dynamics
• Unafraid of the command line (Bash) and Linux!
• Experience in leading highly skilled teams of software engineers
• Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
• Knowledge of unit testing and E2E testing
• Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban
o Another backend scripting language like NodeJS/PHP/Java/Python
o Experience producing simulations and developing test networks
o Ability to put your thoughts in written form and producing written articles that support our thought leadership and content creation strategy
o Senior contributor to a major blockchain protocol project such as Ethereum, Neo, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, R3 Corda, Hyperledger
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive Salary + Equity + Performance bonuses
• The opportunity to present relevant work at conferences around the globe
• Join a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
• Opportunity to make an impact on the team, applying the skills you've learnt
• A company with a start-up culture, in a friendly and fast-paced environment
• All the free coffee and beer that you can drink
o You will have to complete a C++ test (20 questions total - 60 minutes). Please be aware that applicants that do not submit the test will be automatically disqualified. The test is available at this link: http://uw0vei.com/testing/bhr7k
o If successful, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview with several members of the team.
o If you’re a match and are enthusiastic to join Atlas City adventure, you will receive an offer.
Important: At this moment we are not able to issue a work visa, so you need to have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
C++, Blockchain, Engineering
90000 + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Co-founder, Senior Backend Developer (Java)Moon Assist
238 views · posted 3 days ago
Lead Blockchain DeveloperResearch Blocks
Part Time Tech
Remote Gainesville FL
475 views · posted 5 days ago
Monero Focused Blockchain DeveloperThe Arcadia Media Group Inc.
Full Time Tech
176 views · posted 6 days ago
Co-founder, Senior Frontend Developer (React)Moon Assist
237 views · posted 9 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: