Senior Fullstack Engineer - Blockchain PlatformBrickblock
Part Time Tech
Posted 61 days ago
Who We Are
We are a blockchain startup based in the heart of Kreuzberg. We have built the world's first blockchain-powered fund management platform that leapfrogs the funds industry from the stone age into the future. Our core focus is twofold. First, we empower fund managers to raise their funds faster & cheaper, expand into new markets, and handle compliance efficiently. Second, we break down barriers for investors and allow more people to invest into powerful financial instruments that were previously reserved for the ultra rich.
What We Offer
• Salary Range: €60,000-€85,000, depending on seniority
• Stock options - We want everyone to *feel* ownership, so we *give* everyone ownership.
• Learn about and work with blockchain technologies
• Flexible & sustainable working hours - work from home 2 days per week, start anytime between 6am-10am
• Remote week - Work from anywhere in the world one full week every year
• Fitness bonus - €44 monthly for health-related expenses such as your gym membership or headspace subscription
• Growth budget - €1,000 annually for growth-related expenses such as books, online courses, conference tickets, or professional training
• Relocation package and help with getting a work visa, if required
• MacBook Pro
• Work on our open source projects
• Tech Fridays - every second Friday you can freely choose what to work on or what to learn
• Regular team events like boat tours, cocktail mixing, team lunches or axe throwing (yes, axe throwing )
Work with a modern microservices architecture on a cloud-native stack using the latest and greatest Frontend, Backend, and DevOps technologies:
• 🔙 Backend: Node.js / Koa / GraphQL
• 🗂 Database: PostgreSQL
• ⛓ Blockchain: Solidity / Web3.js / Truffle / Ganache / Geth / Mythril / Open Zeppelin
• 💅 Frontend: React / Redux / GraphQL / Apollo / CSS-in-JS / Flow & TypeScript / Rollup / Storybook / Puppeteer
• 🎼 Orchestration: Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform
• ♻️ CI/CD: GitLab / Google Cloud Build
• 🏗 Infra: Google Cloud
How We Work
• We have two cross-functional teams, each consisting of one Product Owner, one Designer, and three Fullstack Engineers.
• We work in 2-week Scrum sprints with planning, daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint review and retrospective.
• We do code reviews on everything via GitLab merge requests
• We track our work both on a physical board in the office as well as digitally on Trello.
• Our CTO and Tech Leads have technical backgrounds.
What We're Looking For
• Extensive experience building and consuming REST APIs and GraphQL services
• Extensive experience in data modelling and working with relational databases
• Extensive experience writing tests at the application and architecture level
• Static typing (we use TypeScript and Flow)
• Experience using Docker in production
• Fluency in English, spoken and written
🇨🇴 🇯🇵 🇷🇺 🇮🇳 🇨🇦 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🏴 🇻🇪 🇺🇸 🇭🇺 🇹🇷 🇲🇽 🇵🇱 🇦🇷 🇳🇦 🇦🇺 🇺🇦 🇮🇪 🇧🇾 🇫🇷
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. While nationality certainly isn't the only diversity vector, we are proud to have more than 20 different nationalities currently working at Brickblock! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
REST APIs, GraphQL, Node.js, React, Relational Databases
€60,000-€85,000 per year, depending on seniority + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Full Time Tech 🔥 Trending
242 views · posted 6 days ago
DevOps and Infrastructure Engineerstake.fish
Full Time Tech
329 views · posted 10 days ago
Full Time Tech
457 views · posted 10 days ago
Full Time Tech
347 views · posted 11 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 10,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: