Senior Media ManagerConfidential
Full Time Marketing
Posted 274 days ago
We are a leading healthcare technology company focused on developing the world’s largest precision medicine data hub and healthcare services platform powered by blockchain technology.
By leveraging the latest advancements in genomics, cryptography and cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, our Company aims to democratize genomic sequencing in-order to provide individuals with a secure
platform that automates their health and wellness.
To date, we have established multiple global relationships with blockchain companies such as
SingularityNET, Spherity and Ocean Protocol, as well as publicly-traded diagnostics companies and governments such as GTG Labs and the Government of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
The Company is comprised of various accomplished executives, and a unique Innovation Council, whom collectively have decades of experience in industries ranging from genomics, venture capital, healthcare and consumer technology.
• To work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals
• Develop inspiring content (photo, video, copy) that pushes the envelope in terms of engagement
• Monitor the Company’s social media accounts and propose new ideas that not only engage, but further increases our follower / fan base through traditional social media and crypto (Telegram, Reddit etc.)
• Ability to develop a content strategy plan in line with key marketing objectives and goals
• Post relevant, informative, engaging content on a daily basis
• Analyse the long-term needs of the Company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
• Proven experience of handling highly engaged brands in social media accounts
• Knowledge of Social Media Management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer etc
• Proven track record across consumer and b2b engagement on social channels
• Strong eye for content - able to come up with and assist teams to create eye-catching, market leading work
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Able to work amongst a small dynamic and growing team
• Eager to learn new technologies
• Outgoing, self-motivated, hardworking, desire to contribute to growth of a start-up
• A high level of attention to detail
• Experience of managing budgets for allocated campaigns
• Ability to prioritise workload
• A can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task are a must
PLEASE NOTE, THIS POSITION IS BASED IN LONDON, ENGLAND.
Hootsuite, Buffer etc
Digital Marketing ManagerCoinGecko
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
515 views · posted 8 days ago
Social Media Manager & Content Creator (Remote)Allforcrypto
635 views · posted 13 days ago
Digital Marketing ManagerJobs in Crypto
711 views · posted 13 days ago
Growth Managerhype partners
Full Time Marketing 🔥 Trending
1102 views · featured 22 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 8000+ Crypto Enthusiasts for Weekly Updates: