Solidity DeveloperUNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA
Full Time Tech
Posted 171 days ago
The University of Nicosia seeks talented, ambitious, passionate and results focused individuals for the position of a Solidity Developer, to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be designing and building decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts using the various standards and well-known Ethereum libraries (Web3js, ethers).
• Design and develop Solidity smart contracts.
• Deploy smart contracts with Truffle or Hardhat.
• Design and develop front-end interfaces to interact with the smart contracts (Web3js, ethers).
• Design and develop the back-end operations that support a decentralized application (RESTful APIs).
• Audit smart contracts for any security bugs.
• Write technical documentation.
• Maintain source code and troubleshoot systems.
• Participating to various implementation activities of the in-house software development team.
• Provide technical support for in-house Web applications or with the use of other decentralized apps.
• Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or Software Engineering. A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage.
• Possession of Professional Certifications will be considered as an advantage.
• Deep understanding of the Ethereum ecosystem and programming principles.
• More than 4 years as a software developer in general (experience outside of blockchain).
• Experience with 2+ years in Solidity programming with a deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
• Nice to have: At least one project deployed on Mainnet that holds real user funds.
• Nice to have: knowledge of Solidity security testing tools.
• Deep understanding of having worked with smart contracts and understanding the core protocol concepts.
• Understand ERC-20, ERC-721 and ERC-1155 token standards
• Experience with JSON database operations.
• Knowledgeable about Layer-2 technologies.
• Knowledge of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools (Truffle or Hardhat).
• Working experience in DevOps environments.
• Experience with Docker
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Familiarity with cryptography and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
• You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs, and you may even have experimented with building your own dApps or smart contracts on the Ethereum Virtual Machine
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and high-quality output.
• In general, you should be fascinated about the development of decentralized applications.
• You have excellent communication skills in English.
• Self-motivated and able to tackle challenging, complex problems in an individual or team-based setting.
Information and Application
For a formal application, please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated in confidence.
There is a possibility for remote work, although preference will be given to qualified candidates who live in or are willing to relocate to Nicosia.
1700 + Equity
EOS/Graphene Blockchain DeveloperMETA 1 Coin
Full Time Tech
1131 views · featured 2 days ago
Full Time Tech 📌 Sticky
1363 views · featured 6 days ago
URGENT - Blockchain Developer for Olympus DAO fork [ 8K - 15K ]Cryptolab
1430 views · featured 12 days ago
Front-End Software Developer (ReactJS)LocalCryptos
Full Time Tech
894 views · featured 12 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world