Contract Business Development
Posted 503 days ago
If you are ready to take the leap in joining a fast-growing company that is redefining the blockchain in a Solutions Architect capacity, we encourage you to apply today!
We are currently seeking Solution Architects for our Global team. In this position you will be the technical representative for XTRABYTES products and services.
You must take a hands on approach to technology, collaborating with our internal development teams and clients alike. We expect the solution architects / sales engineers to complete a successful project handover to the delivery team assigned to the project and maintain the client relationship through the delivery phase.
This is a hands-on technologist role; you will be crafting enterprise blockchain solutions for large organizations. Experience seeing the entire lifecycle from conception, to design, to technology evaluation, to pilot program, to implementation, to maintenance and support is crucial. From a tactical standpoint, you are highly effective at leading discovery meetings, designing and presenting bespoke sales proposals, staying current on blockchain technology developments and building and delivering product/technology demos.
Solutions Architects do not act as normal consultants - they operate as blockchain technical leads & architects during the sales process in conjunction with a sales lead, at our client locations for short term engagements and do everything from developing initial prototype applications to running training and remaining engaged through delivery.
Database, distributed systems, full stack development, security & cryptography, and previous blockchain experience are all huge pluses. We're looking for customer-facing, hands-on technologists with a track record of success to join us in locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Our Solutions Architects are responsible for complicated sales processes including: requirements gathering, solution architecture, proposal generation and drafting appropriately scoped statements of work competitively positioning our technology.
A similar background at a leading systems integrator or in solutions delivery is also relevant. You need to be comfortable being held accountable to client-based outcomes and, vendor/technology selection. It’s important to us that you have a clear enthusiasm and ability for learning about new industries, technologies, and how they fit together. If you have previous experience in FinTech and/or have a deep understanding of the blockchain ecosystem this is a bonus.
* You would be working with customers, partners, and prospects to understand and propose solutions using the XTRABYTESTM Platform.
* Lead technical sales process for numerous customers day to day, from introductory meetings (net new sales) through post-sales (customer satisfaction, up selling, and subscription renewals)
* Map your customer requirements to current and future offerings
* Educate your prospects on the business value of block chain in general
* Drive progress towards successful sales
* You should focus on customer success
* Continuously learn and update your skills in quickly evolving technologies
* B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or s/w Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of experience in enterprise software development
* 3 - 5 years of experience working with technologists and executives through enterprise software sales cycles,
notably with experience in emerging technology ecosystems.
* Full-stack development skills including front-end, back-end and DevOps
* Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
* Knowledge of architectural styles and design principles
* Great interpersonal communication skills
* Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
* Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
* To experiment with state-of-the-art technologies.
Ability to travel 30-50+% required. Varies by location and team.
Database, systems experience, full stack development, security, cryptography
Paid in Xfuel, the Xtrabytes development token
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 15,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates: